The Internet connection is very bad nowadays. It caused me couldn't online for this few days. I couldn't write my blog smoothly and logging in to Facebook.Arghh ~ *Dull*
I called the operator yesterday for telling the problem to them, what they had explained to me is due to many users is using the broadband so it will causing my line down. What the fish ???!!!!!! Then what for I used the broadband??? I paid it every month then your broadband is giving me this such "good" service as this???!!!
I wait....... till enough one year, stupid M brand......
I went to Summit & One Utama yesterday. Hmmm....... Firstly went to Summit, then only went to One Utama. I bought a little jacket from Summit. Not bad, and I also bought a light purple accessory. Hmm... Looks nice but I think I don't have clothes to suit with it. See how then... Haha...
I settled my dinner at Jack's Place when shopping at One Utama yesterday. I ordered Fish & Chicken combo set. The taste of fish and chicken is so fresh and very delicious.
Yummy Yummy ~ After walked around, I saw a cafe called Garden Cafe. I think I will go to explore it next time.
If..... there is got chance for me..........to go ~ ~ ~ ~
Movie (watched) : Jump. => 3 / 5
No comments:
Post a Comment