Monday, February 8, 2010

Contrast Feeling

My feeling is more complicated today.

After I find out I got more closer to.......... you.


From my heart, here we go......

Can't smile without You - Barry Manilow





and after a few minutes later......

from my heart again, here we go...........






I like you monkeys !!!


I found this and its made me remember you, EeSoon !!

Ha ha... and now I found this monkeys !!



"you're tall or short i like you,
you're rich or poor i like you,
you're fat or thin i like you...
I like you, I like you, ahakhakhakhak... "


4 comments:

EeSoon said...

Aaaawwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did you get that!?? hahaha. I miss the time when you sang to me!! haha.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha, I'm home.

It's from Youtube. Hoho ~

"you're tall or short i like you,
you're rich or poor i like you,
you're fat or thin i like you...
I like you, I like you, ahakhakhakhak... "

onyd said...

wkwkakakakaka,,,

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hi ondy. =D