Friday, February 5, 2010

Takin' Back My Love - Enrique Iglesias feat. Ciara



Enrique:

go ahead

just leave

can’t hold you, you’re free

You take all these things

if they mean so much to you

I gave you your dreams

’cause you meant the world

so did i deserve to be left and hurt

You think I don’t know you’re out of control

And then I’m finding all of this from my boys

Girl you said I’m cold, you say it ain’t so,

you already know I’m not attached to materials


Chorus:

i give it all up, but i’m taking back my love,

i’m taking back my love,

i’m taking back my love,

i’ve given you too much,

but i’m taking back my love,

i’m taking back my love, my love,my love,my love,my love


Ciara:

What did I do to give us the cue

I’m just confused as I stand here and look at you

From head to feet, all it’s from me

Go head, keep your keys, that’s not what I need from you

You think that you know (Enrique:I do), you’ve made yourself cold (Enrique:oh yeah),

How could you believe them over me, I’m your girl

You’re out of control (Enrique:so what?), how could you let go (Enrique:oh yeah)

Don’t you know I’m not attached to materials


Chorus:

i give it all up, but i’m taking back my love,

i’m taking back my love,

i’m taking back my love,

i’ve given you too much,

but i’m taking back my love,

i’m taking back my love, my love,my love,my love,my love


Enrique:

So all this love I give you, take it away


Ciara:

You think material’s the reason I came


Enrique:

If I had nothing what you want me to say


Ciara:

you take your money take it all away


Chorus


________________________________________________________________________________________________


感言:

我最近很喜欢这首歌,尤其是它的MV,很好看!

刚刚学会了怎样去下载网上Video,这真的要多谢Joyce & Jeradine的悉心教导啊!

现在来试看Upload那首歌在这里与大家分享分享 ~

那套MV里,里面唱歌的,男的帅,女的俏,真是绝啊!我很喜欢他们……嘿嘿 ~

据我所知,Enrique也有和Sarah Connor 合唱过这首歌,不过本人比较喜欢 Enrique & Ciara 的版本,Sarah的版本有点Techno,我比较喜欢Normal版的!Enrique & Ciara 比较能带出那首歌的韵味。


你们觉得呢?=)

呵呵,大家慢慢享受吧!^_^


1 comment:

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

早上图书馆看到他……=)