As usual, I went to my class at 9 a.m. in every Saturday. After the class had finished, I went to settle down the project with my friend, Sigang. Then, here's what a bad day started....
I was feeling hungry after Sigang went to Genting with her sister and I decided to go and have my lunch at Ali's Corner. After finished my lunch, thinking to take bus to go SACC mall for window shopping..... Because I have nothing to do in my campus and it is Saturday !! It is so less people in my campus there.........
Everyone was outing on that day!! = =
The main thing is my dad couldn't pick me home for so early since he is still working....
He cannot run out from his work.... = =
When I was walking to the bus stop station, unfortunately I kicked on the stones and I fell down accidentally.... and so bad my right shoe was break off....... My gosh !!! What the fish???!! Where can I find my Saviour on Saturday some more??!! :O
I tried to run on the road to take a cab without wearing my shoes..... But...... It's very hot !!! Imagine 36 degree and I need to walk on the street without any shoes on my foot..... It's very hot !!
White Flag !!
I GAVE UP !! Haha.... XD
Cab plan failed...... "sweat"
Very good !! I called so many friends that I thought they can help me....
But ends up with nothing......
The last person........
No choice, I need to call him to help me ~
Doooo Doooo....... Calling uncle ~ ~
I was trying to call the last person that I think I can found him in Shah Alam...
If he didn't go out........>_<
Yes !!!!!!
He was answered the call and he said he can come to help me up !!!
Yes !!!!!!!!!! So happy !!!
Yes UNCLE !! ......
Luckily he can bring a pair of shoes for me to rescue me !!!
Yes !!!!
A very special thanks to him !! He really is a good and helpful person. ^_^
If he didn't bring a pair of shoes to rescue me that time, then I need to stand under the tree for more longer.....
Before he took the shoes for me, I already stand there for more than 3 hours under the leaf-less tree and it is very hot !!! = =
Below is the Uncle's shoes !! Haha, so big ya !! I still remembered after I wear in his shoes that he brought to me is very big and I looks silly after I wear his shoes, it's just too big for me !! Just like a clown.... He some more dare to laugh on me !! Herhhhh..... At last, I decided to wear the sport shoes that he was wearing with because it's look smaller than the one he brought !! Haha !!

Don't worry, uncle. I will treat your shoes till very nice...... Haha....
Thank you so much!! ♥
Dinner with EeSoon, loitering with a big big shoes... Guess what?? I ate half of the chicken at Kenny Roger's....... Haha, I'm just too hungry and I have a big stomach !! Muahaha....

Now I found out wearing a guy's shoes is very comfortable if compared to girl's shoes.....
It is big enough for me to loiter around... ^_^
The left side= Uncle's shoes, The right side = My shoes.
Haha, big & small !! =P

5 comments:
salam lolly,
ehem ehem
uncle?
keeeeeeeeeeee....
abang cel.
hakhakhak...
layan...
tq singgah n komen blog akak
xoxo
feel very sweet n warm hor..wakakak
Salam akak, apa itu abang cel??
Haha...
Kar Hui, I fell down still can feel sweet and warm meh??? Feel pain and hot lar.. Haha... ==
great blog u have here. HIT me back
Thanks elmoon. =)
Post a Comment