Saturday, April 17, 2010

My little NN (",)


Haha !! I went to Stadium Malawati for the sales carnival yesterday.
I had bought something back from there. Haha...

I want to let you all to guess first before I mention out what it is. =P

Hmmm......

What is your first thought when you are looking from the pictures below?

A sharpener? A toothbrush keeper?

A toy? A pen-drive? A key chain? Or others?





Haha !!

No No No !!
It's just a mini fan !!

I was thinking to buy it for so long due to the hot weather in Malaysia.
Finally I owned it !! Wu La La ~



*It looks a bit scary when I was taking down its head to capture the picture.*


Haha !! Okay !!

My turn to mention out my first thought. =P


My first thought for this mini fan is related to Nuffnang. Haha !!
You see the color (Blue & White) and the $ symbol of the mini fan outlook,
Actually it can be the lucky toy for Nuffnang right? Haha !!


I love Nuffnang.
Muahahaha !!


22 comments:

Admin said...

so cute!!

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Algin,

I also thinking the same too !! ^_^

惡搞無罪。杯面 said...

very cute leh~
gimme 1 ya

farysa said...

cute!
love it

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

惡搞無罪。杯面,

Haha, the sale already ended on last Sunday. ==

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

farysa,

Haha !! I love it too !! ♥

Cute Cute ^_^

Kenzo said...

i love it! like the space boy! =D

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Kenzo,

I love it too !! ♥

akuvision said...

keep me wondering until the last image

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hi akuvision,

Haha !! Thanks ♥

Aldi said...

funny toy.

nopnop said...

Ohhh....... that's soo cuteee...

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hi Aldi,

It is a cute mini fan. ^_^

Thanks ♥

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hi nopnop,

Yaya !! I love it so much. =D

DeCloud said...

too cute liao

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

CloudFly,

Haha, yaya !! ♥

杯面 :] Bui Minn said...

u ngai ngai ya..==

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

惡搞無罪。杯面,

Hmm?! Why ngai ngai ah?? Haha XD

EeSoon said...

That's one of the Super Mario's character! HAhahaha~

I show to my sister and the 1st thing she say is "I want!!!!!"

hahaha~

sorry neh, I post on the wrong post.. haha.. paiseh..

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

EeSoon,

Haha!! Gam dou tak??!

Next time if I saw it again, I will buy one for your sister. =D

EeSoon said...

Sorry huh :P

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

EeSoon,

it's ok. ^_^