Friday, May 21, 2010

SUSHI KING SOHO KL RM2 BONANZA ♥

Hi friends, I'm back !! Sorry for MIA in such a very long time.... T_T


Some of you might know that my old computer is suffering sickness right now, so it will not be around me in a short period. Sorry for the abandonment of my dreamland.


Guess where am I now? Haha, I'm at Cyber Cafe now. Hrmmm....


For all the sushi lover, I would like to share a short news with you.
It's about Sushi King. I'm Sushi Lover. Haha !! ♥

Sushi King Soho Kuala Lumpur is having Bonanza RM 2 for every Tuesday.
Sushi King doesn't pay me and I don't mean to advertise it.
It's just........ *sharing is caring* Hahaha !!






Lastly, I wanted to say...................
My dreamland will not die even my computer is not around me !!


Yeah !! *Lame*


*Waiting for the photos from my friends for more update post.

Sorry for all the readers out there !!


Thank You. ♥

2 comments:

DeCloud said...

wah,online at cyber cafe,hehe

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha !! PC spoiled mah.. =D