Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bear Bear, I Lo♥e You.

I went to Pinky's house today as I wanted to return the External DVD-ROM for her after I accompany my lao poh to go visit the doctor in one of the clinic at Ilham, TTDI. Hopefully she will be get well soon.


Pinky really is a helpful and nice girl, thanks a lot to her !!! =D

This is the first time I went to Pinky's house. =D


Her room is very clean, big enough and comfortable for a person to stay. ^_^


And, guess what I saw once I entered her room?

It's a very large bear bear was sitting on her bed.

So sweet ~ I want it too. =(



You see !! The bear bear is very cute in the picture right?

Capturing the picture with the bear bear... Hehe....



Muakssz..... !!







*Seminar in Business was canceled today due to our lecturer needed to attend a meeting in msu.
Sweat ~ Somemore I was wearing a very formal wear to the class. Herhh !!

4 comments:

Henry Lee said...

"Bear Bear, I Lo♥e You Too." hehe...

Peace
The CleverMunkey

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Har...!! You also love bear bear ar... =D

papabear said...

Bear is always cute. LOL!

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha, Hi papabear.

You are right ~

Haha XD