The carnival was very happening and I had joined 2 clubs on that day which are Chinese Cultural Society (CCS) and International Business Education Society (IBES). Hehe.... =D
We were promoting our "Ice Breaking" Activity that will be held on 14 August 2010
and it is our society shirt at the right side. =)

Tea Ceremony.
I like it. =D

HeHe !! Tea Egg Tea Egg !!
Who want to buy it?? =P
I bought one of it, and it tasted very nice !! =D
My favourite. ♥

My friend, Hing Mee and I were taking photo with two super models
with Han Dynasty Clothes. =D

The guy with Han Dynasty Clothes is a Malay.
He is mixed and he also able to speak in basic mandarin with us.
Woww !! =D

See Yuan and me again. =)
(I'm not sure about the spell of his name,
I did asked for his name, but he didn't spell his name for me, LOL ~ )

Ho Ho ~
Nice colour of us !! =P

Okay !! Change shift !! It's my turn now... =P
Lisa in light green and fang in light blue ~

The far view from us ~
Will it looks nice when I'm wearing in Han Dynasty's clothes for man?
=D

I was trying to act as very macho,
and Lisa was trying to act as very girlish. =D

Last but not least,
I was quite happy and tired after the Club Carnival.
Unfortunately, a bad thing also happened on me at the same time.
I had lost my lovely watch when I was arranging the sell product after the Club Carnival....
Cry ~ T__T
6 comments:
i've joined CCS in my college too!! yeah we are same gang~ lol love ur han dynasty clothes. i'm finding that kind of clothes too for the coming chinese cultural dance this saturday. duno where to find it. if cant find i just wear casual wear loh. i'm finding 扇子 too. haiz. so hard to find the type i want. the kung fu type. im dancing 霍元甲 bdw. @.@
Woww!! Yeah~ We are from the same gang, cool !! Haha, that time I'm 女扮男装. =P That Han Dynasty clothes is belong to my president. Haha...
Don't forget to ask your friend to record your dance video so you can upload on your blog for me to see oh ~
If I'm not mistaken, one utama have the traditional clothes shop such as Cheong Sam and others are selling there... =D
Btw good luck for your show on this saturday !!
\ ( ^ 0 ^ ) /
wow... nice pic... u look good in the costume! :D
Haha, thanks dear. =D
sure i will record our dance vid. we practise so hard~ > < hope can do our best this sat night! thanks for ur support yeah! XD
Mae-lynn Heuk,
Haha !! Yeah ~
I can't wait to see your dance video, all the best for you !! =D
Post a Comment