Again, my other group of course-mates were organized the dinner for the Raya Celebration for the Global Strategy Management's project.
This is the banner for the Raya dinner by Fauzi. :)
This is the second time that I wore Baju Kurung for MSU's dinner.
I did wore it for first time in the break fast dinner that I posted in my previous post. =D
*Too bad I did not have more photos in this dinner due to my Moon Cake Festival for my Chinese Cultural Society (CCS) also held on the same date, same night and same time because I needed to run on the two places... =S
*I'm the first lucky draw winner for the first lucky draw contest, sigh ~
Unfortunately, my lucky draw present (A pen & a keychain with wood box covered) and my dinner ticket is stolen by the thief. ={
I missed the group photo for this dinner too !!! T____T
Sir Khairul, the founder of International Business Educational Society (IBES) and some of the members.
Sobssss............
T__T
*Draft on 30/09/2010, 7.10AM.




No comments:
Post a Comment