Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Birthday Celebration III


As followed by the part one and part two of my birthday celebration, now here I would like to continue for my last part of it. =D


This is our birthday cake.
Kar Hui and Fang's.

As our birthday date is quite near to each other, so we both decided to celebrate together with our best friends.

*I forgot what cake is that. Chocolate?? Cappuccino?

Oppss... I'm not a cake lover. =P




And, we went to Mist to celebrate our birthday.
This is my first time to go there and to celebrate my birthday in club.
That's another new try for me. =D

For me, the music at Mist is quite bored and the environment is not really exciting. ={




After finish celebrating at Mist, we went to McD to continue our birthday celebration. Haha !!

To blow our candle, to cut our cake and to eat our cake as well ~


*I had tried for the Black Pepper Spicy Chicken McDeluxe.
That's really nice !!

Thanks boss !! =P



Oh ya !!

One thing that I forgot to mention here....

Mist club don't allowed us to bring in the DSLR and to eat the cake.

Wondering what the rules for them. =S


However,



Thanks for the birthday cake and the party as well. =D

Thanks to Sok Ying, EeSoon, Aeris, Kar Hui and my special lovely photographer..

Wahaha !!

I Love You All !! ♥


24 comments:

mica said...

Wow.. got part 1 and part 2..
why u didn't tapau for me? :(

the Charioteer said...

wow!! Mist is a club? i never go to a club before haha...nice celebration !!

--andy-- said...

hello Fang, how many b'day celebration per year do u get? I am so jealous.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha Mica, What you want me to tapau for you?? The cake?? :D

You were included in Part I and about Part II you don't know my friends mah.. :D

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Yeah Magdalene, Mist is a club. I think you will have the chance to go in future. =D

Thanks !! ;)

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Halloha --andy-- !! =D

Erm... Normally I would get not more than 5 times birthday celebration per year. :)

Haha !! Andy, don't be jealous, you got your lovely kids and wife always around you, I'm envy you :D

mica said...

@.@ part 2... i never know.. sad :( i wanna that cake @.@

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha, Part II you never know?? Go read it and you will know. =P

Hmmm... Finish already wor... How huhh?? :D

mica said...

:( so sad...no bring mica.. -heart broken-

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Are you sure?? You don't scared my friends??? You didn't see the photo?? That's a lot of them... Haha XD

the Charioteer said...

duno lo..i dun really like clubbing. haha. not a party-goers. =P

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha Magdalene, I also not a party-goers but I will go if my friend invite me or I wish to go with my friends. =D

ismay said...

hai, visit me

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Thanks ismay !! =D

the Charioteer said...

hmm...i also will go lah if got fren invite me. haha! and i only like to see people perform(or i perform myself then can get some money wakaka) i cant drink. "low beer/wine level" LOL

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha !! I'm same with you Magdalene, we both are same level for the beer/wine/alcoholic drinks. I'm the one who easily will get drunk. =P

Ooh?? Your friend never invite you to go club?? I wanna see your performance, when when?? Haha XD

Diana said...

Happy belated birthday!

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Thanks Diana !! =D

the Charioteer said...

yeah i've never invited to club...cos my frens also not party-goers like me LOL. hmm...me? perform? no way! im just joking haha...=P

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Maybe you should try it one day. =D
No No ~ You got your video performance in your blog. =P

the Charioteer said...

haha. would like to try it someday when im pro enuf. the covers in my blog are not counted leh...lol =P

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha ~ Anyway hope to see your performance in one day. By that time don't forget to let me know ya !! Hehe... =P

the Charioteer said...

i wish i can. lol. will let you know if really have the chance. =)

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Okay Magdalene !! I will waiting for you...=P

Jia you !! =D