Sunday, December 12, 2010

The third week.


Halloha !!

fang is back !!

Sorry that I've been abandoned my dreamland for so long...
Hehe, I should update something here right now ~ =P

Currently, I'm real busy with my internship.

My internship is started on 6th December 2010. This week is my third week. So far I think I had learned a lot there, the work knowledge and especially the social skills between the top management and those colleagues in my department and others.

For me, a good social skills with each of the member in the company is compulsory to master it because this issues will take you into danger with just a sudden. So, I will trying to be smart in my work environment.


What I can said....

I must be smart and be alert all the time in this cruel world, or else the loser might be me ~

='(


Okay, just forgot the cruel one, but now I'm sharing with you about my work stuffs..


Hehe ~

This is my workplace.
The computer is so lousy, imagine it took me for 10 minutes just for shut down only. =="




Thanks to Sandy !!

I got my stationary today !!




Err.....

This is a Japanese junk food that given by my colleague.
It's so cute like a little mushroom and its taste like Rocky. =)

*I found out it is expired and they said it still can eat one wooo ~




And very lastly.....



A photo of mine !!!

*I can't run away from "syok sendiri" with myself.

*Evil Grins*


My left eyes is swollen and red.... Sob Sob ~




Tomorrow is Christmas Eve...
And the fun thing is I don't need to work tomorrow !!!


Yeah Huuuu !!

Fang is wishing to everyone here.....

A Merry Christmas with your loves one!! <33



Do you have any plan on Christmas Eve or Christmas day??

Share out with me by dropping me a comment here :D

HO ~ HO ~ HO ~



36 comments:

AhZed said...

haha... 10 minutes to shut down?! too many "rubbish" inside dy lar... tell them... Time To Clean Up...
hmm... didnt put some toys on ur table?! haHaha... guess my table look very childish compare to urs... >.<

--andy-- said...

hello Fang : happy internship, and do enjoy your festive weekend :)

Kelvin Tan said...

Good you can get along with your colleagues loh. Here my colleagues look like they hate me like that, so I'm always alone to defend for myself.

Your computer lousy because don't have me to manage your company's IT. XD

You sure the expired food still can eat ah? They're not playing joke on you. LOL.

LuPorTi said...

Good luck! I have just started my internship too this week.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha Jothan, my computer can said is the most visited by the IT man in my department, they always lie to me saying wanna change me a new and better speed computer but they forgot about it at the end.

Sigh ~ This is what we called "special treatment" for internship student. ={

Haha... I think I will put a plant on my table instead of the toys. I will put my toys at home or in my bag only. =P

You should capture a photo of your table so you can show me for next time, by that time I will tell you whether your table is childish or not. =P

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hi Andy, thanks for the wishes!! =D

Wishing you have a great holiday with your lovely family.

Merry Christmas !! =D

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hello Kelvin,

So far so good for my work now, I hope I can get along very well with all my colleagues as the time I'm there. And, I also hope I can did my job well and less mistake on it. =)

oOh?? Why did you said so?? They boycott you?? Or they plays politic on your department??

Nope, because I'm just a internship student so I got a lousy one. ={

Err... I don't really sure about it and I ate a lot !! I don't know how to refuse them since they kept pushing those junk foods to me.={

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Thanks LuPorTi !! =D

All the best for your internship too !! ^_^

Let's jia you together !!! =D

LuPorTi said...

Yea, I saw your reply. I subscribe every blog post that I commented. So I will receive notification by email.

Well, my chat box looks very messy, so I removed it first.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

oOoH... Thanks for your comments and I really appreciated it very much... =P

Ha !! No wonder I can't find your cbox.. ={

LuPorTi said...

Haha. Don't need to thank me. Haha. I am just playing a role as a blog visitor. Haha.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha LuPorTi ~ =D

But, still... Thanks for always supporting my blog. ^_^

Happy New Year !! =)

LuPorTi said...

I received blog award from you, I should support your blog. Haha.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha !! I also received blog award from you, it's green !! =D

LuPorTi said...

Haha. But that award just have the words, not look so nice as yours. Haha.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha, that award also not created by me, it's other's award and I just pass it to you :)

I don't think your award is not nice... At least I like it and I put it in my blog. Thanks :D

LuPorTi said...

Haha. Just seen all your awards agian. Then I realise one thing. My award to you is the smallest one. Haha!!!

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hahaha, smallest and simple one but it looks nice, I like it. =)

LuPorTi said...

Hehe. Great to hear that.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha me too, Happy New Year 2011 oh ~

LuPorTi said...

Happy New Year to you too!

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Thanks LuPorTi !! =D

Neyra Shazeyra said...

Happy working hahhaa

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Thanks neyra shazeyra !! =D

Neyra Shazeyra said...

the lil mushroom is so cute

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Yeah neyra shazeyra, it's very cute and tasted like Rocky ~

^_^

Anonymous said...

gone again?

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hi maCy !!

May I know what gone again?? :)

By the way, thanks & happy new year 2011 ~ :D

Jia Min said...

Fanggggggg! I don't know why I cannot view your chat box also. :( So I'm commenting here, which I hope you wouldn't mind.

Anyway, what truth did you mean? And so nice, you join gym. I want to join but none of the fitness centers is near to where I stay. :(

Neyra Shazeyra said...

shoutmix lil bit prob tonite :(

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hi jiamin, of course I don't mind about it, I'm glad that you still did not run away from my dreamland after you failed to view my chatbox, so touch of me ~ :D

I think this is not the first time I heard about shoutmix(the chatbox)got problem.. Hmmm... So sorry for any inconvenience. :(

The truth is you cannot watch the drama now ~ Nvm, the drama is waiting you to watch them. :P

Haha, my friend is one of the member for Fitness First, so she brought me there for free in first trial. Now I got 7 days free thru I applied from the website. :P

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hi neyra shazeyra ~

Yeah, sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks for not running away from my dreamland. :P

papabear said...

wow! your desk is very tidy! my is a total opposite of that :P

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha papabear, maybe I'm just an internship staff over there. =P

elmoon said...

perfect time to be here in this great site..

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Thanks elmoon !! =D