
This is my new hair style of the year ~ ♥
My curly hair is back !!! ^_*
No more short hair for me !!
But it is not long enough,
wait till it is longer then should be more nicer...
However,
I'm still very happy for it !!!

Wink Wink !! =P
*15/01/2011, Tanjung Sepat.
10 comments:
show off la, show off la!!!!
haha. You look pretty my dear~~
I love your curly~~ hair~~
"Curly miao!" remember this?
LOL!
Thanks lolly...visit su manje..
su rasa senang hati..
harap lolly pun begityu jua..
happy blogging
wahhh.... so so lengggg luiii!!!! My heart beat 100km/hr! XD
uhh... isnt that just look like ur hair style last last last time?! hmm... sound like EeSoon jealous there... haHaha... maybe LoLLy u should encourage EeSoon to do it too... XD
Thanks EeSoon !!
Of course I remembered "Curly miao!!" Wooo ~ She is back !! =D
I love my curly hair too, hehe !!
*showing off*
^_*
~~su manje~~~,
you are welcome here, hope to see your visit again soon, thanks !! ;)
HenRy LeE ®,
Haha dear you are so exaggerate !!
^___^
Jothan d' Rotten,
When is last last last time that you mentioned here?? The previous curly hair before?? It is different if compared to previous one, currently is more to natural curl and not so curl as before. =)
I think her short hair is still nice for her so I won't encourage her at the moment. =P
nice hair!! yes you should keep it long~ ^ ^
Thanks Magdalene !! Haha, I will keep it longer.. =D
Post a Comment