Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Moment in Dragon-I ♥

Yesterday I got to try the food as our "dinner" at Dragon-I (龙的传人) with my friends at Sunway Pyramid after the movie section.

Actually I wanna try it since long time ago, thanks to Justin's treat so I can try the food there without paying a cent there. Hehe... =P


WoHoo ~

This is what I got to try there...


#1

Tian Jin Meat Bun - 天津狗不理




#2

Shanghai Little Meat Dumpling - 上海小笼包




#3

Meat & Veggie Ramen - 菜肉云吞拉面




#4

Scallion Biscuit - 葱油烧饼




#5

Hot & Sour Soup Ramen - 海鲜酸辣汤拉面




#6

Shanghai Little Chicken Dumpling - 鸡肉小笼包





Our Bill !!!

The dinner costs us for RM 79.80, Woo ~

Once again, thanks to Justin. LOL !! =P





Lastly....

My photo with Dragon-I's wet tissues !!

WAHAHA !!



Overall, the food that we tried there is nice especially their Shanghai Little Meat Dumpling is superb yummy ~ I wish to go there again to try another dishes at Dragon-I. The price is reasonable and the environment is considered as comfortable for me.

HUI IS EATING

No comments: