Sunday, April 10, 2011

My first try in Pedicure & Manicure ~


HUI FEELS EMBARRASSED

Opsss...

Hope you guys will not mind that I posted my ugly toes photo here... =P


Yesterday I had tried the Pedicure & Manicure with my best friends in P. J.

I bought this deal from Milkadeal which it costs me RM 28 for both Pedicure & Manicure. =)


So... This is my ugly toes with the black greenish nail colour. =P




And, this is fang with her pinky finger nails. ^-*




What do you think?? Share out your comment here with me yeah ~

Many thanks !! ^ - *


*Birthday's dinner at Leornado located in Bangsar.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i changed my nail colour again and again bcoz i keep buying different colours of nail polish from Elianto.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

AMELIA GOH [JIAYING] ★ !,

Haha I seldom put the nail polish on my nails because I heard my friend said it's not good to our nails if we often put the nail polish on the nails.

Just once in a blue moon is okay for me. ^-*

the Charioteer said...

nice try~ pink color suit u! ^ ^

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Magdalene, I miss your comment here !! =D

But I heard my friends said pink colour is too sharp for my nails, so it's not suitable for me and it made me looks older. ={

By the way, thanks yeah !! ^-*