Last Tuesday, I went to Sunway Pyramid for the friends gathering with Lisa, Maggie & Pink. So long never meet with them, so happy yooo ~

Jeng Jeng Jeng ~
Guess what??
Fang & his handsome boy ~ XD

After that, I went to play pool with them for the next round.
This is my first time to play the pool.
Erm... That's so hard for me to aim the ball !! XD
After the pool section, we went to window shopping at around the Sunway Pyramid.
Fang is playing with the hat while they were looking for their girl accessories...
Cute??? :D
When the time almost turns to late evening, I went back by my own and they went back with Pink's boyfriend. Pink will be back to her hometown after this gathering and she will not be back to here again. Anyway all the best for her and keep in touch yeah !!
^ - *



4 comments:
o.O
which part of Sunway Pyramid got pool to play?! langsung tak notice pun...
At first I also don't know Sunway Pyramid got pool to play one, my friends brought me there then only I know got pool to play over there. =P
If you asked me back where is it, I don't think I can remember, LOL ~
The place very hard to find one and we need to use the staircase to go up the pool room.. Hmmm...
snooker~~~ i never play before. yet. hehe. btw i like the last pic of you!
Haha, this is my first time to play it too, not bad yeah ~
Thanks for the like yeah ~ *Blush*
LOL ~
Post a Comment