Does anyone realized of my dreamland got any differences??
Hehe... My dreamland is more prettier and not as messy as before, and it's the brand new design of my dreamland ~~~~
I love the current dreamland very much and it is still improving to keep it better.
Your comment is highly appreciating here... So don't forget to drop me some idea or give me some comment about the new design of this blog yeah, thanks a lot !! =D


24 comments:
looks good! :)
Thanks Isaac !! =D
Look niceee...cuteee eheh...
Hehe, thanks wawaKyoko oneal !! =D
Love it! Very sweet and PINK! :D
looks pretty sleek.... not bad and easy to read... all the essentials are there... so keep it up :)
ahhhh so kewt!!!! :D
LauraLeia,
Hehe I love my dreamland too !!
Thanks !! *wink wink* =P
Your Humble Servant,
Hehe thanks for the advises. My dreamland is still improving to make it better. =D
Thanks peacemusicbabe !! *Blush*
^-*
@_@ kawaii
Thanks Kyril D. Soul-X !! Hehe, but why this face geh?? o.O?
--> @_@
coz the snow~ make my eye dizzy XD ~
but still, its cute =3
this version is nicer than previous version~
indeed, prettier and neater.. hehe.. like it! it would be best if u can post more of ur pics!! xD
Keep it on! Kambateh!
Keep it on! Kambateh!
Kyril D. Soul-X,
Ohhhh I see.. Snowy feeling mah..=P
By they way thanks for the support!! =D
Aeris,
Of course !! If this version is worst than the previous one or equal with the previous one, then I will faint.. LOL ~ =P
Thanks !! ;)
Casley,
Haha I scared my face will spoiled the pretty side of my dreamland..
LOL !! =P
Thanks !! =D
LuPorTi,
Thanks !! =D
^ - ^
kawaii~~ u r red rose i m blue rose...feel like twins leh...haha~
Magdalene,
Haha yeah nice eh !! =D
Post a Comment