Sunday, September 18, 2011

Rose Valley in Cameron Highland ♥

On my last day in Cameron, we decided to go Rose Valley based on my strongly request, Haha !! Thanks to all of my close friends and especially the gang who went earlier up to the hill because of me, thank you so much ~~

I Love you all for so loving of me...

I Love you all for so caring of me...

It's my luck to know all of you here...

HUI WILL TRAVEL

Let me cut the crap and do show some of my photos during my lovely day with roses. =)

Welcome to Rose Valley ~~~


BIG BIG Cactus !! Big until I scared LOL~ XD
Acting Cute.... LOL~~


Rose Valley Wall Paint, hmmm quite nice ~~ =P


Another expression with roses...


YEAH HOORRAY !!!
Fang with roses roses ~~~


Hugging roses roses ~~~~~ XD


Trying its best to climb up to the top?? :)


Roses Roses with fang ~~~~




12 comments:

Isaac Tan said...

hi there! :) Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Have followed your blog. Do like my fanpage at http://www.facebook.com/isactanjs

Email me your name and contact for the High Voltage kickboxing event tickets :)

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hi Issac,

thanks for following and commenting here as well, hope to see your visit again soon, have a nice day !! =D

Xue Ren said...

i love roses too! :D

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Xue Ren,

Yeah high 5 !!! =D

Koh Kian Fai said...

wow :P got so many rose . . . xD

Isaac Tan said...

Roses are red, violets are blue, bloggers are cool, and so are you!!

Lol, not sure if that rhymes, but yea, thanks for visiting. :)

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Kian Fai,

Yeah LOL ~~~~ =P

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Issac,

Haha thanks for it so much, those rhymes made me thought of my childhood day. =)

By the way thanks for visiting too and I'm highly appreciating it here. =)

Aki said...

Oh oh oh .. I Love thos Roses.. and You!! ^_^.v.. Nice pic!! Hehehe..

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Aki,

Haha woww thanks for everything from you, nice to meet you here ~ Hope to see your visit again soon. ^-^

curryegg said...

I haven't been to cameron highland for some time. Miss that place. I can see you are having a great time.. ;)

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Yeah curryegg, it was such a good trip I had there with my friends!!

The cold weather there is awesome !!! =D