Friday, November 18, 2011

My Birthday 2011 Diary ~ ♥

My birthday so fast already pass for one month and more...

The time flied till so fast ~

Hmm ~

I'm extremely happy about my past birthday celebrations that my friends helped to organize for me... Until now I'm still so touched about it....

HUI IS FULFULLING YEARS

Let me do a summary for my past birthday celebrate here...
Hehe ~ It's time for me to syok sendiri again ~

06/10/2011 (Thursday)
My manager gave me a best earlier birthday gift on Thursday during our team meeting. She is my idol, thankiu ~ HOORAY !!

07/10/2011 (Friday)
Thanks to Nuffnang & TGV for the four complimentary movie passes, oh yeah yeah !!

13/10/2011 (Thursday)
Thanks to EeSoon, my dear to cook for so many of my favourite dishes to celebrate my birthday eve... Jo and Bean is there too, thanks to them too ~~


Next is my real birthday day ~ ♥
My lovely friends planned to celebrate my birthday at Rendezvous Steak Garden in KL. =3

Esa, Briyani, fang & EeSoon ~~ ♥


fang with handsomesss ~
Opss and Esa too !! =D

Briyani, fang, KK and Bean ~ ♥


Yeah, the gang sang birthday song to me !!!
Esa so supportive, LOL !!!

Very very thanks to all of you, muakss !! ♥
Thanks to Benny that captured the birthday video for me ~

It's Mille Crepe, my birthday cake of the night !! Yeah Yeah Yeah !!
Thanks dear !!! =D

*Errr.... I just realized got background song at the last part in this video.
LOL ~(黄小琥 - 没那么简单)


After that, KK kidnapped me to next second round, woww !! =D

Haha, our funny poses with my birthday cake !!

Thanks to Leon for waiting me and caused he hungry his stomach just for my second round birthday celebration. =3

KK, fang and Leon !!! =D


At night time, EeSoon did something that surprised me !!

I louu you !! =D

When I was opened the present that she gave me...
I realized actually it was the two bottles of the T3 body Acne Wash inside the present ~ Sobss ~ I was down at the moment.... I still didn't believe for what she gave until I believed it's truth... =(


Then, suddenly she gave me another present and she told me actually it is the real present !! What???!! Huhh !! WAHAHA !! oO!!

My face suddenly smile back and it's a wide smile, what a materialistic smile !! LOL !! Hooray !! At last I got the Cracking Effect Nail Polish from The Face Shop by her.. I was craving for it until so badly !! =D


Yeah this is my present !!
Thanks for all you did for me, my dear ~~ ♥


My love letter from her ~ ♥


And now, it's my tan tan & fang fang's birthday celebration !!

15/10/2011 (Saturday)

Thanks to all my jimuissss to organize the birthday just for me and tan tan ~
I'm highly appreciating here. Muakss ~ ♥

Friendship forever ♥♥♥♥♥


Yeah that's my birthday present and RT sesame cake !!



Dedi mami also got celebrated with me in Hai Xian Zai Restaurant.
First time tried to eat there. The food is not bad at there, yum !!
Love them so much !! ♥


I wish my birthday in the future will be more happier and the person around me will be more happier too !!

I Lo♥e you all !!!! Muakss !! ♥

HUI WANTS A HUG


12 comments:

EeSoon said...

I love you~You love me~
we are happy family~~
family won't count (calculative),
family will always be with you.
So I am here for you, as always.

FiSh said...

glad tat you enjoyed yourself :) happy belated birthdae!

-FiSh
http://ohfishiee.blogspot.com/2011/11/wok-sifu-jusco.html

Anne Lee said...

Happy belated birthday girl... so many presents you have... sweet.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

EeSoon,

I'm so touched, dear !!
Louu you ~ ♥

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

FiSh,

thanks for the belated birthday wishes !! it's so good to see your comment here !! Hope to see you again !! =D

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Anne Lee,

hi hi nice to meet you here, thanks for the belated birthday wishes !! Hope to see you again !! =D

Yeah I had a bunch of sweet friends. =3

BlogS of Hariyanto said...

i hope is not to late for say HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)
hope happy always, God Bless You :)

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hi BlogS of Hariyanto,

Yeah it's still not too late for me,
thanks a lot for your birthday wishes !! Hehe !! Hope to see you again soon !! =D

AYA said...

Belated Happy Birthday! :)

Koh Kian Fai said...

wow nice present you got lol :P

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hi Aya,

Thanks for your belated birthday wishes !! =D

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Kian Fai,

Haha yeah I had lots of fun and awesome present I got from my best friend !! =D