Yesterday, EeSoon and I went to SS2 Mall for the J-Porky Bun in J Tean Kitchen 佳田小厨 by using our Groupon voucher. Yuhoo !! =D
Thanks EeSoon for coming all the way to my workplace and finding me for dinner. Hehe ~
Our voucher includes two J-Porky Buns & 2 Pearl Milk Teas. The voucher costs us for RM 22.00. The normal price for the J-Porky Bun costs Rm 16.90 for each as stated in the menu.
Let's have a nearer look on the J-Porky Bun.
The size of the bun is so big and the pork inside is so thick and juicy to bite.
The bun also have the crunchy skin and it is a good match with the juicy pork meat. The wedges also very yummy, I love all of them !! =D

Not to forget about the Pearl Milk Tea, it is awesome and I love it so much too !! =D
Who's care??! Just bite it !!! Aummm !!
The J-Porky Bun is so big until it can cover my long face. Haha !!

Overall Rating:
Service : 5/10
*The service is not that bad. Our food is served in a short time.
Food : 9/10
*The taste for the J-Porky Bun is awesome and it was so juicy to bite !! =D
Drink : 8/10
*The drink is not that sweet and refreshing. =)
Price : 6/10
*Price is affordable, but I can't always go there else I will bankrupt. Haha !! =P
Environment : 6/10
*Simple and comfortable.
Cleanliness : 6/10 (Cutlery)
*Clean and well-arranged. =)
Out of topic :
Bag : You can't see me, you can't see me ~ I'm a Chameleon ~ =P
*After the dinner, we went to join Bennie for the tea session. =P
*Bennie's overnight day. =D




2 comments:
ah hahaha~~ I like the last picture~~
let me edit edit, later I send you
the end product. heheee.
Haha can't wait to see that !!
Thanks for the photography =P
Post a Comment