Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which one do you think is nicer??

These photos below was edited by EeSoon which taken from my J Tean Kitchen (2 J-Porky Buns) ~

I like both of her edited photos ~
How about you?? =)

#1



# 2


So which picture do you prefer? Picture #1 or picture #2?

Give me your vote as for your favorite one in the comment box now !!
Your comment is highly welcome by me as well =D

HUI IS CONFUSED

20 comments:

Henry Tan said...

i prefer the 2nd one! =D

Happy walker said...

i also prefer picture 2.. cause picture 1 obviously not invincible.. XD

Peeciella said...

picture 2 :D

sHeRrY said...

I like the 2nd picture more but how about "blending in.."?

HouHouSek said...

2nd one!

toninkush said...

err what's the point?

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Henry Tan,

Yes first vote for second one !!
Thanks !! =P

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Mr. Lonely,

Okay second votes for the second one !! Hehe thanks !! =P

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Priscilla-Needsahug,

Woww third votes for second one too ~
Seems a lot of peoples like the second picture hehe. =P

Thanks !! =D

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

sHeRrY,

fourth votes for the second picture again !! Wow !! Hehe ~

Eh "blending in..." also not bad !!
Haha thanks !! =D

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

HouHouSek,

Fifth votes for the second picture again and again !! LOL !!

Thanks !! =D

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

toninkush,

opsss ~ I forgot to mention about the purpose why I did that here ~

It is just simply for fun !!
Haha ~ I know I'm lame :P

So which one do you prefer?? =)

toninkush said...

they both're pretty much the same to me lol

the Charioteer said...

i like the first design but i prefer the words in the second picture...maybe you should blend in both pics just like what sherry said :)

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

LOL Tony, thanks by the way ~ =P

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Magdalene,

oh yeah ~ Thanks for the ideas.
Hehe !!

Aki said...

err, I think the 1st picture.. it's just it's more dark.. plus, the white dot lesser.. :p..

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha Aki, okay noted about it !!
Thanks for the first vote for the first picture !! Hehe ~ Thanks for joining my fun as well :P

LuPorTi said...

Sorry for so late, I vote number two too.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha LuPorTi, it's okay ~
Thanks for joining my fun too =)