Saturday, April 7, 2012

4th Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2012

Last month, Peachy and I went to Hot Air Balloon Fiesta for our first experience in our life. The feeling was so great and it was awesome when we witnessed the hot air balloon fly up to the sky from the beginning until the end that worked and controlled by those experts.

There were so crowded over there. Once the hot air balloon was flying up to the sky, those peoples were very busy to take out their cameras and the phones to capture the nice scene as we seen. And so are we hehe ~ The hot air balloons are very beautiful and nice, but some of it looks very old. Hmm...

TRAVEL

For more information of the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta:

[Click to enlarge the picture below]



I would say the feeling is really awesome and I felt happy when looking at the hot air balloon in the sky with the person I love a lot. <33

But the things I dislike are the hot sunny weather and I need to walk a lot. LOL !!

I'm a lazy princess candle.

HEAT


Below is the video taken by peachy from the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta, enjoy !! =D



By the way don't be surprise of my blur and silly face in the video as I thought my peachy was taking my picture instead of capturing a video. Doink LOL !! =P

EMBARRASSED

14 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

Didnt catch this round..

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Oh Nikel, nvm next year go again !! Haha !! =P

Happy walker said...

wah, you got go.. sad that day i can't go due to sis wedding.. sigh..

Unknown said...

cool! U went there.. i didnt.. cause nobody bring me there..;(

Ken Wooi said...

nice video coverage :)
i was there on saturday, so hot lah.. end up got sunburn :)

Henry Tan said...

hello square! =p
square go see round? oh i mean the balloon =p

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Oh Mr. Lonely, it's okay ~ Next year go again !! =D

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Yeah Eunice, that's really far from my place too. =}

Nvm, next year go go go ~ =P

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Choon Xin !!! Hahaha !! =P

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Oh really? Haha ~ I was there on Saturday too. Luckily I got brought my umbrella there so I didn't get any sunburn. LOL, nvm la, sunburn more man mah ~ XD

By the way thankiu Ken !! =D

LuPorTi said...

Wow. You went there ya. By the way, you know Choon Xin's name ya?

Tony said...

Ah, I missed it again this year =/

Snickers launches "You're Not You When You're Hungry" campaign

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Yeah LuPorTi, this is my first experience to see hot air balloon in such a big fiesta like this. Hehe =D

Yeah of course I know his name LOL =P

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha Tony, nvm, next year set yourself free to go there !! =D