Today is Sunday, and tomorrow will be Monday.
Therefore I need to start my work again tomorrow.
Arghh ~
5 days working days and 2 days rest days is obviously not enough for me.
Haha greedy me. =P
However I still love my job. I still love my family. I still love my peachy. I still love to drink my Ochado and eat my favourite Wise Cottage Fries Ketchup Sauce flavour to relax myself. And, I love to online and blog about my simple life.
![]() |
The best potato chip ever in my life !!! =D
*The drink just to make the space not so empty only. =P
|
![]() |
| Dr Pepper, tasted like cough syrup for me. =P |
![]() |
| Ochado online session !! =D |
Good bye to my lovely weekend again. =(
How I wish I can meet my peachy in my house everyday.



22 comments:
Oi, Dr. Pepper where got taste like cough syrup wei. >.<
Haha Kelvin, you like to drink Dr. Pepper is it? XD
Personally I don't like the taste, my first sip on it tasted like cough syrup. Muahaha !! XD
Oops! I prefer sour and cream onion flavour! :D
i prefer sweet chili! and green tea red bean flavor milk tea pls!!!;D
Xue Ren,
Haha, sour and cream onion also not bad but I still prefer tomato flavour !! =D
Eunice,
Okinawa Matcha Milk Tea from Ochado not bad weii !! =D
"This is the humble poem writer
The one after the sago worm eater
I am back here once more
To check out what you have in store
Wow, Fang actually can sing
Can be as good as Ning
Anyway, what you did was cute
Good only is what we must execute"
Wishing you lovely weekends ahead and happy blogging.
haha that's working life lo! hahaha
Never drink Dr Pepper before. Like cough syrup? No thanks! LOL
i didnt hear of doctor pepper before actually >< is it like coke?
Latest: Largest Pizza in Town
Wonder why it is called DOCTOR Pepper
Some more taste like cough mixture?
Can it be used as a relief for cough?
Three teacups a day be enough?
Just a joke from poem writer
May your days ahead be brighter
Yups, some countries actually work only four days a week. But then again, we can't choose. There are those who have to work two jobs 7 days a week =( Awana Genting outdoor activities
Anonymous,
Woww another lovely poem from you, love it and thank you so much !! Happy Sunday to you!! =D
Henry, yeah that's a truth, sobs !!
Can't do anything but I just need to accept it. =X
foongpc,
Haha for me it tasted like cough syrup, maybe it is different taste from you haha !! XD
FiSh,
To avoid I tell wrong information about Dr Pepper, here have some info that sourced by Wikipedia.
"Dr Pepper is a soft drink, marketed as having a unique flavor. The drink was created in the 1880s by Charles Alderton of Waco, Texas and first served around 1885. Dr Pepper was first nationally marketed in the United States in 1904 and is now also sold in Europe, Asia, Canada, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand (as an imported drink) and South America. Variants include a non-high fructose corn syrup version, Diet Dr Pepper, as well as a line of versions with additional flavors, first introduced in the 2000s.
W.W. Clements, a former CEO and president of the Dr Pepper/7-Up Company, described the taste of Dr Pepper as one-of-a-kind, saying "I've always maintained you cannot tell anyone what Dr Pepper tastes like because it's so different. It's not an apple, it's not an orange, it's not a strawberry, it's not a root beer, it's not even a cola. It's a different kind of drink with a unique taste all its own."
=D
Anonymous,
Haha you can search about it in Wikipedia. XD
Thank you for the poem, that's really brighten my day and my dreamland as well. =D
Tony,
Again...
Tomorrow is Monday. =(
Weekend is fast! I also not enough with 2 days weekend break. Now worse, I need to work on Saturday. T.T
Anyway, Little Cottage is my favourite snack as well. Give me 5!
Aiyo I dislike need to work on Saturday. But sometimes no choice need to do that if required by superior. ={
Woww tomato flavour too?
High 5 !!
PIAK yeah !! =D
5 5!!
Yea! Tomato flavour is the best! Haha
LuPorTi,
Yeah 555!!! =D
Post a Comment