Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy Dragon Boat Festival !! =D

Since I missed all of my dears so I organized an gathering session in Ochado yesterday. Hehe ~

Too bad filter dear was not around in Malaysia, so she was dismissed from our gathering at this time.

FRIENDS

Chocolate Japanese Mille Crepe - RM 9.90
Thanks for foxy's treat !! =D 



Ho Ho Ho ~ 
1 ~ 2 ~ 3 ~ 4 ~ 5 ~ 6 ~ 7 ~

Thank you for all the stamp chops !! =P



After our yum cha session....


Found this pink cute fish at somewhere in Paradigm. 



When I looked at this picture, 
I wanted to say this....

"Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the person who loves apple?"

*Lame ~ DOINK*



Peachy brought me to Tong Pak Fu since I mentioned wanna try the dessert there on the day before. =)

fang with Black Sesame Snow Ice (芝麻秋香)^-^ 



Another food experience with the one I love a lot. =)



I know I'm a student. =P

Wahaha !! 



Kuih Cincin ~ 

Sabah souvenir from Soon dear. =D



Lastly.....

Chinese Dumpling (Kuih Chang) as my supper. 

I was so hungry till the max and I was hunting for the Chinese Dumpling once I'm home.

I found my lovely mami who kept me this. 

Chinese Dumpling with extra ingredient, YUM !! 



I love you mami !! =D
I love my home and family ~ 


RIDEFATHERMOTHER
CELEBRATINGLOVERSLOVES ANIMALS


Suddenly thought of this quote from Lilo & Stitch.

 "Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten."

LOOKING LOVE


10 comments:

Happy walker said...

haha... i also went to Tong Pak Fu yesterday~ =D

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hahaha !! So coincident !! =D

Anonymous said...

Happy Dragon Boat Festival
For me mainly a home carnival
My wife can make tasty dumpling
Lazy me only good in the eating

Have a joyful week ahead

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Anonymous,

It's glad to see your poem again !!
Haha I also only good in eating but don't know to make a tasty dumpling too. =X

By the way have a great day with your family !! =D

Aeris said...

I join next next next next time :D
You cut your hair? The hairstyle now look nicer~ :)

Koh Kian Fai said...

only got 1 bak zhang photo meh? summore is not unwarped :P

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha Aeris dear, okay we plan another round for next next next next time. =P

Yeah I cut, perm and re-dye my hair again. I also thought that my current hairstyle is nicer than the previous one. Thankiu dear !! =D

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha Kian Fai, this is the bak zhang which my family specially kept for me, of course it is unwarped and only one I captured here !! =P

FiSh said...

tong pak fu is my favourite now :D

Latest: A Trip to Hunan

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

FiSh,

Last time I don't really love to eat sweet stuff like dessert and now I slowly like to eat it at sometimes. =D