After our half day trip with my mom and sister, we went to Pavilion to have a walk. =)
Peachy was craving to eat Crumbs ~
House Crumbs Frozen Yogurt, yum !!
Thank you peachy brought me and try this !! *Sweet and blissful*
Here we found this !!
Prince Ultraman & Princess katak !!
And our dinner is....
Jeng Jeng !!! I found Farmland Porridge Steamboat Restaurant !!
I've been looking for this restaurant after the Subang Jaya and Jalan Pudu branch had closed down.
If I'm not mistaken, I saw this Farmland Porridge Steamboat Restaurant at the roadside in Jalan Maharajalela for few times already. I'm so excited here I found them again !! My lovely peachy always said I'm a steamboat monster because he always needed to accompany me to eat steamboat. LOL ~ =D
Milubusosomachibi. =)
We ordered two pax of the porridge steamboat set. =)
The porridge steamboat shop has three types of porridge steamboat base :
1) White Porridge (Five Rice Porridge)
2) Golden Porridge (Pumpkin & Sweet Potato Porridge)
3) Jade Porridge (Spinach Porridge)

The advantages of eating porridge according to their menu ~
Haha ~ =P

Our bill ~

Oh no ~
It is midnight now.
I should be off to bed now.
Sobs.
Good night all !! ="(



24 comments:
I saw that shop too yesterday!
It's at road side, I passed by but I don't know what is the road name...
i love to jalan jalan cari makan too! =DDD
A pantun for you
Jalan-jalan cari makan
Pemandangan dilihat diatas lancang
Mari bersenam untuk kesihatan
Kalau sihat umur panjang
I want to try the food out there too! :D
i love crumbs yoghurt :) but i will skip the spinach porridge >< eee
Latest: Summer Splash from Paris
where is the farmland located o?
Where's it? This shop is wanted by Aeris n i for so long edi....
EeSoon,
Haha I also just discovered for around a week ago that the road name is Jalan Maharajalela. =D
Henry,
Haha give me 5 !! *piak!*
Anonymous,
Thank you for always paying your visit here and the lovely pantun as well. =D
Xue Ren,
Go go go !! XP
FiSh. ohFISHiee,
Haha!! Yeah the colour for the Spinach Porridge is too greenish huh. But I like, LOL ~ =P
Aeris,
I was always wanted to tell you this after I found this place. =D
It is located in 11-15, Jalan Maharajalela, 50150, Kuala Lumpur.
Maybe you can use your GPS to find this place, I don't think it is hard to find because it is just right in front of the main road and a LRT station if I'm not mistaken.
Contact Number is +603 2141 9297.
I already asked the boss and this is the only branch they had currently, the Subang and Jalan Pudu branch had already closed down.
JaC®,
Haha it is located in front of Jalan Maharajalela. =)
Bring her to go once you both come back here yeah !! =D
It's looks like much different with the farmland we ate before together~~ that time seems like only have white porridge right?
ok la, next time we try try the food :)
Dear,
Just found that it is right in front of a Monorail station instead of a LRT station. Hehe. =P
Yeah it is much more different with the Subang branch we went before.
The environment of the Jalan Maharajalela branch and the menu of the food are totally different if compared to last time. They having more variety of the food choices now and they had different type of porridge steamboat base as compared to last time only had one type of white porridge base.
If peoples don't really like to have porridge base for their steamboat and they also can choose to eat normal steamboat such as clear soup or Tom Yum. =)
ohh i see i see.. next time we guys go toooooogether ;)
Maybe is different Farmland XDDDD
Yeah let's go together when you are back !! =D
I think they wanted to attract more customers so they make the food more popularized. Haha ~
i july will go klang home once.. i book u liao de la~~~ i wanna go do facial do~~~
What date will you back to klang home? Let's go do facial together loh? Then I can tell Jenny or Joanne that we go together. =D
I plan to go back on 13th july night.. then plan to go facial on 14th.. but just a plan first yet, cuz i scare got on duty then can't back home le...
ok we go facial together~
Can u help to book the date first? book 14th 10am ok? finish around 12, then i can go home take mom out eat bak kut teh~
thanks la~~
Okay dear, I will book tomorrow morning. 14th July at 10am ~
No problem !! ;)
If you really on duty must try your best to inform me earlier so I can make some arrangement for my schedule. =D
confirmed~ that day i no on duty.. I can go~ have you book? :)
Yeah I already booked our appointment right after the next day. 14th July at 10am and they are okay with it. =D
Post a Comment