Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy Souvenir Day?!

Yesterday I received so many of the souvenir from my friends ~ Haha ~ 
It made me thinking is that yesterday is Happy Souvenir Day??! 

However, I still felt very touched because my friends got thought of me during their trip and I'm highly appreciated their generous and caring. =)

GIFTS

This is foxy's souvenir from Vietnam, nice huh !! 
I like handmade clay art. Wherever I go and saw it, I will stop and have a look for a while before I continue my walk. =D

Thank you so much my dear foxy !! You are just very thoughtful ~ =D 



This souvenir from my dear filter ~ =)
She said, she wanted to buy something for us after we didn't meet for a long time as she moved to Singapore for better future. So she decided to buy us this. She is just too lovely. =)

I love roses so I choose this instead of other pattern for the 3D nail accessory tickers ~ It is so pretty ~




Last one would be Shamelin's souvenir from Australia !!! Haha ~ =D
Actually I didn't expected Shamelin will bought me this, thank you so much my friend !!

I'm highly appreciated your generous and your caring to me !! You are such a good friend of mine. It is not because of the souvenir, this is just my personally thought on you since we were being friend for quite some times. =)

Hehe Kangaroo and Koala Bear combination? Haha ~
The Kangaroo's pouch got baby inside. I always wish I can sit inside the kangaroo's pouch but it only available in my dream. Haha !! He said, kill it and then you can sit on it, so cruel of him !! = = "




Today is Sunday...

I felt very relax and I can do whatever I want without any limitation because tomorrow is Holiday !!!

Ho Ho Ho !!

WEEKEND

37 comments:

Happy walker said...

haha.. cute lah the souvenir~ XD

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hahaha all? which one is cute for you? =D

foongpc said...

Wah! So many souvenirs! Which one you like best? : )

Happy walker said...

:: - LoLLy - :: >>> urm, the korean keychain lu~

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

foongpc,

haha yeah that's why I felt like I was having a happy souvenir day ~ =P

Hmmm which one I like the best ah, I like all of them very much because all of them were brought from other place through my friend's sincerity. That's really hardly for me to choose which one is the most like werr... Haha ~

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Mr Lonely,

Hahaha yeah the keychain are very cute. By the way they are from Vietnam not Korean eh ~ =P

Qyo❤Mk said...

The Dolls are cute!
I like it!

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hi Qyo❤Mk,

Thank you !! Nice to meet you here, hope to see your visit again !! =D

LuPorTi said...

Haha. So many people among you and your friend go travel ya.

Aki said...

Hm, lucky you.. :D.. Yeah, I just came back from phuket, and the price of the souvenier was....... okay, no need to say.. So I only pick em for selected friends.. I bet, you must been good to them.. :p..

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

LuPorTi,

Yeah loh ~ Travel is fun !! Haha ~

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Aki,

Haha I know I'm lucky. Hehe that's why I was very happy ~ =D

Yeah the price of the souvenir for one trip can cause someone bankruptcy LOL ~ So how is your phuket trip? I never been there before, I wish to go there in future. I heard my friend said that it is a nice place to go travel at too. =D

LuPorTi said...

Where is my souvenir for your Penang trip?

Anonymous said...

Dear Fang,

Happy for you on your Souvenir Day
I helped my wife this morning today
She whispered softly in my ear
The words a man would love to hear
"I love you very much, honey"
This is the best gift for me
Putting me joyfully up on high
A gift of true love money cant buy
There were conflicts though I can recall
But love always finally conquered all

Wishing you a happy week

Tony said...

Cute indeed I dont see myself buying these things at all lol. Small Mission Enterprise SME sitcom review.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

LuPorTi,

Haha I didn't buy anything from Penang for my friends, I just took away some Asam Laksa for my family only. LOL ~ =P

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Anonymous,

Haha what a true story from you, haha ~ I also love to hear that too !! =D

Wishing you a happy week too !! Wish to see your visit again soon ;)

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Tony,

Haha good for you also, because you can save the money up to do the better things. =P

LuPorTi said...

Where you take your laksa already ya?

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

I forgot what the hawker stall called already ~ It is located nearby the Batu Ferringi ~ Errr if I'm not mistaken la XD

LuPorTi said...

Next time I bring you to Laksa that I prefer even more. Hehe.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Oh no !! I suddenly noticed that I told you the wrong location for the Laksa I took away home. The actual location is nearby Kek Lok Si instead of Batu Ferringi. =^^=

LuPorTi said...

The ones very near to Kek Lok Si, outside of market?

Tony said...

I used to buy them when I was little though. Kepong Gangster review

missyblurkit said...

happy souvenir day indeed!

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

LuPorTi,

Errr I don't know is it outside the market but I know it is nearby to Kek Lok Si. Hehe ~

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Tony,

Haha~ So you don't have the habit to buy souvenir when you go trip? =)

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

missyblurkit,

Yeah indeed !! =D

LuPorTi said...

Oh. Then should be that one. Hehe.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

LuPorTi,

I found out another delicious Asam Laksa which is located in Ipoh, 大树脚 ~ It is really so nice eh !! =D

LuPorTi said...

Oh? Then if I have the chance to go Ipoh, I should go there to try the Laksa.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

LuPorTi,

Yeah yeah yeah ~ It is one of the hawker stall among the others, and be prepare with the long queue and squeeze with other peoples to grab their famous food such as Yong Taufu; I personally recommended their Asam Laksa too. =P

Tell me if you really go and have a try yeah hehe =P

LuPorTi said...

Sure. Sure.

LuPorTi said...

Sure. Sure.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hehee =D

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Thank you all a lot for the comments yooo =D

Blvck said...

I love the nail accessory, so much loveliness! :)

www.coquettishmish.com