Today is Halloween.
Something strangely disappears in the middle of the night.
Na Ni??
One of the legoman is missing !!!
Ohhh....
Here he is ~~
But.... But what he trying to do here?
He seems like want to show a message to us.
Oh ~~~
A love shape, so lovely of him. =)
By the way....
Happy Halloween !! =D
Just a random idea by fang, the day dreamy girl. =)





18 comments:
Very cute lego!
mt
Meitzeu @ Blog
Meitzeu @ Facebook
Meitzeu @ Twitter
aww! Lego!!! :D
Meitzeu,
Yeah indeed !! =D
Xue Ren,
Yeah Lego also playing in Halloween !! =D
wow ur imagination really.... LOL!
Why do u have so many legoman wan????
Chun Xin !! What? What happen with my imagination?? LOL ~ XD
Merryn, LOL !! I bought all of them from Legoland one geh ~ XD
*Crazy me*
Cute~~~~~
cute post~~
cute legoman. ^^
EeSoon,
Haha me also cute right? XD
The most cutest Halloween message I have ever seen.
Lovely blog. Following. Visit me and follow back :).
Hi ♥●• İzdihër •●♥, nice to meet you here, thank you for visiting my blog and I highly appreciated your comment as well, hope to see your visit again soon !! =D
So cute!!!!
That's cute!! Happy Halloween! At first I thought this is a ghost story : /
happy belated halloween lol. Soar into the Sun review
Sherrie, yeah !!! =D
foongpc,
Haha gotcha !! =P
*Success Baby Post*
Tony,
LOL ~ =P
Post a Comment