If I'm not mistaken, this is my third times to dine in J Tean Kitchen.
I did blogged about my first visit to J Tean Kitchen, kindly have a look if you don't. =)
My friends were craving the 2-J porky buns and we decided to pay a visit over there.
When the time we wanted to make the order, the waitress told us that the 2-J Porky Buns is not available.
My friends were a bit upset and Uncle James (We believed he is the boss) was approached to us.
And here he made this special bun to us !!
Jiang Jiang !!!
The Bah Kut Teh meat is still the same as the usual meat to use in the signature bun, just they used the bread for the burger to replace the "Man Tou" Bun.
Limited Edition 2-J Porky Buns? LOL ~
Yummy yummy yummy !!

8 comments:
mmm. When you're treating me one? LOL
Kelvin,
Find one day, I treat and you pay the money !! Haha ~ =P
Delicious 2-J Porky burger
Served by sweet smiling Fang
To satisfy my hunger
May go there with my gang
Bye! Take care!
Anonymous,
Yeah you should go and have a try with your family or your gang ~ That's really worth a thumb up from you. Thank you for everything !!
Take care !! ^-*
treat me tooooooooo :p hahah!
Yuh Jiun,
you all LOL XDDD
BO JIO!
Cehh, if I JIO you will go meh? Later you will feeling BORED again. =="
Post a Comment