Hoho ~ As usual, they will bring me to a local restaurant for dinner and I'm so happy that finally I can try the veggie named Bidin which is famous in Miri at this time~ This kind of veggie always selling fast so I didn't get to try it in my first visit.
I was non-stop eating and I forgot to capture the photo for Bidin haha ~
Source: Google

We went to Marina Bay again. =)
The sand is so smooth. I love it !!


I was doubting this is a salt or not. Hmmm...
A lot of crab balls ~
Whole beach are fully covered by the crab balls ~
Crabs ~ Crabs are everywhere ~

I wonder where is the crab in the hole.... =="


*Nonsense Imagination*
I'm not sure where was it. =X


Good bye Miri ~ ❤
Good bye my friends ~ ❤







6 comments:
That plate of veggie looks like worms. LOL
The beach is nice! It is clean!
Kelvin,
Haha your head like worms XD
LuPorTi,
Yeah the sand is very clean and smooth~ =D
I will get more info from you when I plan to go. HEhe.
LuPorTi,
Okay okay no problem !!
*Wink Wink*
Post a Comment