Sunday, August 11, 2013

Bali + Tanjung Sepat Trip 2013



I'm very lazy to blog about my long and forever never ending story about my trip. Thanks to Benji to make such a good video for us, muaks !! =D

23 July 2013 (Tuesday) - 28 July 2013 (Sunday) 

I was enjoyed the whole trip with my bunch of lovely friends ~
I just love to travel. ^-^

Oh ~ I miss all the food over there ~ 

Oh ~ I miss everything. =)
























7 comments:

Happy walker said...

Barli~ like it~ =D

Xue Ren said...

Visited Bali once, and i missed that place alrdy!! :(

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Mr. Lonely,

You like the drink or the country? Hahaha XD

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Xue Ren,

Haha ~ Plan and go there again luh =D

the Charioteer said...

waaaaaaaa so many foooooooood~ i saw starbucks! haha! :D

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hallo Magdalene, long time no see !! I'm so excited to see you here. =D

Yeah starbucks !! Haha ~ XD

Unknown said...

i miss the trip so much~ we continue our trip this nov lo~ ^3^