Saturday, November 2, 2013

Birthday Eve + Birthday + Belated Birthday = Happy Me !!


fang during her birthday eve....

An average sunshine makes my face looks glow hehe ~ 



My lovely bee, thanks for the surprises ~ 

fang with her birthday cakes and favorite juice ~ 

*Blissful* 



Chocolate Mocha Cheese + Coffee Bliss Mille Crepe = My birthday cakes !! 

\ ( ^ O ^ ) /



cat lady fang ~ 

Meoww ~~~ 



Bee said the forks look like the cat claw ~

Erm yeah ~



The usual thing will do... 

The receipt kept all the memories. 

Haha ~ =P



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


fang during her birthday.... 


Yeah I'm princess of the day ~ 

I eat whichever I want... 

I do whatever I want... 

I go wherever I want... 

and...

she got everything she wanted from him.

milubusomachibihakkisubi

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


fang during her belated birthday....



Birthday celebration @ Senjyu BVII

Thanks dearssss for everything !! 




No comments: