Thursday, October 22, 2009

Late in the midnight ~

I cant sleep... ...

I am trying to make myself to sleep but I just can't... If I can't sleep, then what should I suppose to do now?? I have nothing to do now, suddenly "light bulk sounded and shining TING" So I decided to make a blogger account here so I can put all my rubbish and crapping to here... Ngek Ngek~ Here I think can consider as my another world, dreamland, dustbin centre and lots more... Haha...


Cheese ~ My mind always kept thinking about foods, now my mind comes up with the cheese... The smell of cheese, Hmmm.. The taste of cheese... It is so tasty and Hmmm.... Haha... Maybe Tuesday night (20/10) I ate the Cheesy Chicken Chop Rice (not sure the name) and the cheese is so delicious till I can't forgot the taste... The taste of cheese just like walking around my tough and haven't go off... Haha... Hmmm, that's yummy~ When I ordered the rice and it is comes with one set, the set rice are having a dessert, soup and drink that comes together with the Cheesy Chicken Chop Rice. The dessert is red bean as the top decoration and the main thing is coconut pudding. The taste was not really nice, and I also ordered a hot Milo and the soup, ABC Soup. The chef was putting a lot of veggies into the soup and I love it. Oh ya! The place is at Kim Gary inside the Aeon Bukit Tinggi. Actually we are celebrating one of our friend's birthday at there... ... After having meal at Kim Gary, we went to ASOKA at Bukit Tinggi there for second round. I love when hanging around with friends, but it is just for sometimes only. ^^ I like to hide myself in my room to do whatever that I like for sometimes... ... Like what am I doing now, my goodness !! ^^ Haiyo, Why is my very first blog here seems everything are talking food and food only... ... I love to play and walk around but the problem is I don't have money to support me and I don't have the energy to work. I just hiding myself here... ... Yorr.. I don't have any feeling to sleep yet. How? How? Nobody can answer me, because they don't know I have a blog here, ngek ngek ngek~


Hopefully I can continue the second post to here next time. I scared I will don't have the motive power to write another one then I just leave it here, really dustbin~ Pity~

Just having a look on AdSense, sounds interesting ~ Wanna try erm....







SAY CHEESE ~ !! ^^

No comments: