
Today I just checked my body weight, the result shown that I have gain my weight. I knew my weight will increase up because I always take my dinner at around 10 something at night this recently and the main thing is I eat a lot. Hohoho.. I have a big stomach. ^^
Hmm, I wanna go out for shopping or watching movie in this coming few days, but my financial status is not allowed me to do so... Erm... AdSense still the same, awaiting the approval. Arghh~ Hmm, I'm thinking about another thing, Email Cash Pro, I don't know I should believe on it or not but it seems interesting. Haha, Money matter again. Hmm, I also haven't decided for my Halloween Plan, nobody talking about this... I think I will sit at home that night, it's not a bad idea, at least I can save my money and I won't throw my money simply. If I'm out, I'm very sure that I will use a lot of money. I guaranteed that!! Big money spender... Oh No No No ~
No comments:
Post a Comment