Monday, December 7, 2009

我是拜金女 ~ ~ ~ !!

Today just having one class only.... My class at 4pm - 6pm. That's why I'm here..... Haha...



Christmas is just around the corner.... Hmm.... Thinking something on....... Hmmm.....



My expenses quite high this recently.... Haiyooo...... I'm not really good in saving money just as before.... Now spend spend spend only..... No save save save and save.... Hmmm..... No working but spent so much......Hmmm....... My purse is singing "keep bleeding ~ keep keep bleeding $$...." I always want to eat, go loiter, have fun......... But all this needs money.........
SIGH ~



Hungry ~ It is better if with orange juice....... ^_^

Yo Yo ~ This is DJ Fang here.... Now wanna bring you a song by Bee Gee......Enjoy it ~


Money Money Money, is so funny, in the rich men's world..... Dem Dem Dem Dem Dem Dem, in the rich men's world............... = =

4 comments:

EeSoon said...

you still have money in your "Hui Fang Gong". no worries. you can cash out whenever you want it.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Nooooo ~ ~ ~

I won't touch the money unless I really need it when emergency.

EeSoon said...

honestly... that "gong" don't have much... you really need to fill it up la wei..

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha, I filled it up already. The time is so ngam.... Hahaha...

I will try my best to fill it up... =)

Yes ~ ~ !!