Wednesday, March 24, 2010

♥ .:: Love is in the Air ::. ♥



YUHOO !!!


At last !! Yes !!


I had finish done all my six subject paper in my exam!!

Today is the last paper !! Wuhoo !!

I used almost two week to do all my paper !! Crazy... Haha....

Woww !! That's a lot for me...

and, because of that I was quite suffering recently....



For this moment,

I just wanted to shout.....


YiPEeEEE !!! =P



Haha.... Happy Happy ~

*Dancing around my room XP*



Hmmm....... Oh ya !!


Today I have found something different when I stepped out from the exam hall....


What's that???!!
I felt so surprised for that !! ^_^


Hmm, I saw an unique cloud on the sky !! ^_^


Erm, let's see how it was looks like.......



Friends,

what can you see from the picture?? Haha....




That's a love shape !!


Woww !!

That's so romantic ~
^_^



I was kept capturing the hanging unique heart shape cloud
while I was waiting for my lovely father to come and fetch me home....




Hmm...

It is so pure.....

A pure heart shape of the cloud ~ ~





Oh ~ My pure heart !!! XD





Eh??!!

Got aeroplane was flying over the heart !! =P





Zoom Zoom and Zoom ~ ~

So cute ~




Haha, XD !!


Finally.........



A picture of mine.......


The lucky girl of the day !! =P


Dang Dang !! ^_^


Syok Sendiri again.... =P




8 comments:

kar hui said...

the cloud very cute le....it must be a good sign for your exam ;)

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

haha, hopefully!!

thanks dear. =D

e~car182 said...

best2!!
i want too!

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha, hi e~car182 !!! ^^

Glenn said...

heat <3 shape. hehe

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

haha, hi Glenn Kun !! ^^

NightShadow said...

haha i like

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

NightShadow,

Haha you like, thanks Meow!! =3