Study till vomit, Exam till fall asleep !! XD
This is my first time experience that I studied at outside for the whole night till the next morning. Woww !! That's cool and crazy!! Haha...
Quite a new experience for me.... =D
What am I doing for the whole night???
After I finish my Investment Analysis paper at 5.30pm on Thursday (18/03/10), I went to my friend's house at Brunsfield for preparing to go out for the revision section. Finish prepared and met with my uncle at outside the bus stop of the Brunsfield, then we had our dinner at 7.00pm till 8.30pm at Glenmarie - Wan Tan Mee !!
I still remembered it was raining when I stepped out from the apartment... Haha... = ="
After that, we decided to go to the Old Town White Coffee for the revision section at around 9.00pm till 12.45am.
Yeah ~ Old Town White Coffee + Hazelnut Coffee + Choco drink.

Old Town White Coffee closed. = =
No place to go, we went back to Brundsfield apartment again at around 1.00am to 1.45am.
But, we found it is hot and not really comfortable to continue our revision at lobby.
So, we decided to change our revision place to McD Subang Jaya to continue our next revision section at around 2.00am.......... till 8.00am.....
Woww !!
Hmm, yeah ~ We are so hardworking..... XD
When doing our revision, we also not to forget to play !! Hahaha....
Normal look =)
Crazy look =P
Messy look ^_*
Cute look ^_^
Enough !! Back to work !! Haha...
Hmm.... I was thinking at that time......
How am I gonna finish to study all this chapters in one night????!!!
That's a lot man...... = =
Eh?? How come I'm so happy one?? Finish revision???
The answer is nope... I was so dead. Zzzzz....
I felt so sleepy and my head was very dizzy at that time. @_@
Thanks for my uncle's motivation and I got back to study again.. Haha...
He said I looks like a boy in this picture. = ="" |||
Yeah ~ Got up to study !!
Nerd evolution......
when I was doing my revision at 5.13am.
I love this picture so much. ♥

Time to back to sleep and rest.
Before went back to Brunsfield, uncle sent the car to his brother, Zac.
His brother is very handsome and he looks smart. Opss... Haha....
His brother sent us to brunsfield and we reached there at around 9.00am.
Sleep and I woke up at around 12.30pm.
Finish prepared, and met with uncle again to walk to campus.
Multimedia Technology exam at 2.30pm !!
Finish exam at 5.30pm,
I went to eat dinner with uncle and his friend, David at Glenmarie again. Haha...
After the dinner, uncle went to his house to sleep,
same as me went back to my friend's house to sleep. ZzzzzzZzz......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We woke up at 2.00am on Friday (19/03/10) morning.
We met at lobby at around 3.40am.
Walking to KFC 24 hours that near to our campus to have breakfast and start our revision.
This is also my first time that I used to walk to campus in a very early morning.
That time the sky was still so dark.... I was feeling a bit scary with the dark and quiet environment around me... Hmm.......
Arrived KFC at around 4.15am.
Ho ho ~ Tea + Orange juice + Sprite + Orange juice.
Uncle said Orange juice will keep a person awake. Hmm, I don't think so.
I still very sleepy after I drank the orange juice that he choose it for me. Haha =P
He studied his Programming, I studied my Strategic Management.
Okay! Time Up !!
Arranging our stuff and preparing to go for our exam at 8.15am.
Exam was started at 9.00am for both of us.
Finish exam at 12.00pm. Took cab and went back to Brunsfield together with uncle.
I went back to my friend's house. I fell asleep when I was lying on her sofa.
It is so comfortable, taking a short nap... Haha..
I felt very tired after being so hardworking for this two days... Haha...
Arranged my stuff and back to my home in Klang at 6.00pm.
Haha ^_^
Lastly, why am I study till vomit? Exam till fall asleep??
Because I was having lots of different drink in the first night.
I think most probably it was because of that... Haha.... =P
My stomach cannot support so it's made me feeling want to vomit for the whole night, same as my uncle too. Haha.... and, I was almost to fall asleep in the exam room when I was doing my Strategic Management paper.... Gosh.....
The air-conditional in my exam room had made me feel so cold.... *Freezing*
Haha.... Luckily I still manage to wake myself up.... @_@
- The End -
One more paper left!! It is on Wednesday !! Yeah !! At last....
I'm waiting for 24th March, after 5.30pm....
I can't wait for that moment to come!! =P
Yes !! Fast fast come to me ~ ~ ~
4 comments:
Wow! You are real hardworking!! All the best in your exam! One more day!! and that's it! Gambade yo~~ ;)
Haha, yeah !! Thanks alot !! ^^
Let's go celebrate after my exam =P
hahha...uncle har...wowwwww....so hardworking...sure god wil bless you all pass...
haha, kar hui, hopefully !!
thanks!! good luck to you too. ^^
Post a Comment