Monday, April 26, 2010

My First Lo♥e Cookies (Limited Edition)


I was thinking to make the cookies for long time ago. I did have interest on making cookies. So, I decided to buy a cookies recipe book to learn how to bake the cookies myself. I bought the book before Chinese New Year. Haha !! Now I only started to learn...
("^_^A)

===========================================================================

After I finish my class at 10.00am, I went to buy the cookies ingredients and the tools as I'm a beginner so I won't have anything to bake the cookies. Hehe !!

*I was taking the book and searching for the ingredients that I wanted in the bakery shop. Errrr...... I am still in beginner level. Haha !! *

*Hungry, went for Breakfast + Lunch at Own Town with my friend, Mira.*

*Small Cute came, went back to her house together as I want to borrow her oven to bake my cookies, Hehe... Before this went to Giant to buy some container and the molds. I forgot to buy at the bakery shop. =P*




Rest a while, and Start the work !!!!

Hmm... Very hard to do the rolling part.... >_<"



Hmmm??!




Oklah, since you want to capture my photo,
I post nicely and let you to capture lar !! XD
*Syok Sendiri Face*



Molding part... Haha !!




First tray, failed. Haha !!
*I was chatting with my friend till I forgot my cookies are still in the oven*




Second tray. Looks better ~ (",)







Not to allow the tragedy happens again,
so I will watch out on you, cookies !! (╰_╯)#







Woww !! Smell good !! Wahaha !! O(∩_∩)O




Okay, pushing them into the oven again.
Hot !! Hot !!!!





*Waiting Session*
\(≧ω≦)/




Okay !! Time to collect it !! ^_^






Third tray. Errrr... = =








Fouth tray enter !!
*this time was brushing more egg yolk on the top for the cookies*




Fifth tray.
Errrrr..... *Blacky*







Sixth tray. =P




Seventh tray !!
Errrrr..... Ermmmm.... ("^_^A)




Okay !!
Challenging more bigger size cookies.
{{{(>_<)}}}






Wowww !! All Looks very tasty !!
~\(≧▽≦)/~



====================================================================


I will give myself in rating of 2/5, because it tastes ok ok only and I considered this is failed.


LOL~


My muscle is very pain now and all my fingers are burned. T_T
The feeling is just like after playing the badminton for the first time. =P




Wahaha !! ^_^


White rat, you are lucky to have my cookies in your mouth, because it is limited edition in the world and you couldn't find this in anywhere. =D


For those who knows me very well, I will not simply enter the kitchen. =P
I will, but it is just for limited time only. Haha !!


Especially thanks to Lao poh & Small cute. Haha !!╭(╯3╰)╮




All my love for you, cookies. ♥


26 comments:

EeSoon said...

did you make the dough yourself?
You did not post it leh!
By the way, I have not try your cookies YET.
Need more courage to try it... Bwahahaha...
I am the lucky one to get that.
thank you~

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha !! Sure I made the dough myself, I just didn't have the time to capture the photo and everyone seems very busy there. =)

Eh!!? Need more courage to try?? Herhhh... =P

Faster go try and give me the feedback on it. *Evil Grins*

EeSoon said...

My sister was the 1st one to try it. She was unable to bite through it at 1st, and so she frowned... then she shows me that "erm..." face... frowning still...

Next, my mom tries, she gave me blank expression on face.

After looking at that 2... I decide to give myself few more days for courage-increase.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hahahaha !!!

Very funny and cute of your sister and your mum !! =P

I'm sure they can give me a lot of feedback when I'm at your house. =P

Oyah said...

You are cute, even when baking cakes... it's a pity that I'm not living next door to you ... otherwise, I'll rush to your house and eat most of the cakes... lol ... btw, please be careful with that electricity cable that you put on the floor... it's hazardous, you know.... OKKKKAAAAYYY ... have a nice day, Fang..

DeCloud said...

make for me?ha

karhui said...

how come i didn't get it?why your cookies seem like very small?ya.it doesn't look nice to eat..:P

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Thanks Oyah !! *Touching*

You are such a lovely person for me. =)

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

CloudFly,

you want to be my white rat? Haha XD

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Kar Hui,

Haha !! It is small cookies, that's why it looks very small.=P

All are my first lovely cookies ler, how dare you said it didn't look nice to eat? Herhh =P

Errr, the cookies is having very limited amount only. You just be prepare to be my white rat for next time bah *maybe* ! =P

Don't worry, you surely have the chance to try my cookies.

*If only I bake it again* Hahaha !! *Evil Grins* =D

杯面 :] Bui Minn said...

做么不請我吃..

沒臉新的--

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

惡搞無罪。杯面, 

哈哈!做我的白老鼠要牺牲很大的哦~

DeCloud said...

hey.your layout lk got problem,i cant leave comment

杯面 :] Bui Minn said...

啊哈哈哈哈哈哈
笑一下 =D

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

惡搞無罪。杯面,

做么好笑? 那好,我也来笑一下~

哇哈哈哈哈哈哈哈~

=P

Kenzo said...

may i try some? =) anyway! you're really great!

杯面 :] Bui Minn said...

不要一直笑bor
會siao的 啊哈哈哈哈

Mrs Nurul said...

wa nice!! send me a bite!

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha Kenzo, my cookies is very bad taste. =P

Thanks for supporting me oh ~

^_^

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha !! 惡搞無罪。杯面,

siao siao more better for me. =D

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

░♥si lampu neon♥░,

Haha !! My cookies is failed. =P

Thanks for supporting me !! =D

-JayLeo™- said...

cant reply at ur chatterbox. mayb bcoz my office's laptop cant view it.
lol

visiting ~ dori fish yea =p

donadzku said...

wow...its also smell good here, can you pass me some???? he..he... have a great week end.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha donadzku !!

Thanks. =D

PinayMom said...

Funny. Nice try! Don't give up. You'll get better soon.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hi PinayMomOnline !!

Haha !! Thanks alot. *Touching*