Sunday, April 4, 2010

♥♥ Sushi King RM 2 Bonanza ♥♥



SUSHI KING RM2 BONANZA
PROMOTION PERIOD: 12 TO 15 APRIL 2010 (PENINSULAR MALAYSIA)
PROMOTION PERIOD: 19 TO 21 APRIL 2010 (SABAH & SARAWAK)
(EXCLUSIVELY FOR SUSHI KING CARD 2010 MEMBERS ONLY)


Wuhoo !! Sushi King RM 2 Bonanza is coming soon !!
I am so happy !! Haha...

I'm a sushi lover Hopefully I am free at that time.

Haha !! Yum Yum !! *saliva dropping* =P


So, friends out there, don't miss out the chance to grab a bite at Sushi King while this Bonanza is going on. Ho Ho ~ *wink*

For those who are not Sushi King 2010 members go apply as a member so you can join the Bonanza because it is exclusively for Sushi King Card 2010 members only. LOL ~




Tomorrow start school luhh ~
Happy or Sad? Haha.... Normal feeling. =)


6 comments:

karhui said...

2 for all type of sushi?arghhhhhhh exam will start at the period :(i wish i can go...eventhough sushi king sushi not that nice as zanmai..wakakka

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Kar Hui,

The promotion is applicable to Sushi rice-based on all colored plates on the Kaiten Belt excluding (Tsumami)Appetizers,(Temaki)Hand Rolls, Maki(卷寿司)by order or normal price plates.

I wish I can go too !! Haha..
And, I also wish to go Zanmai again. =D

Kenzo said...

RM2 sushi banaza is back!!! =D gotta eat kaw kaw!

tehr said...

tak pernah makan sushi - sedap ke?

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Kenzo,

Haha, you are right! Don't miss out the chance !! =) Bring your girl or any friend there and eat kaw kaw !! =P

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

tehr,

sedap ~~ ♥

Tapi fang tak pasti tehr suka bau sushi ke tak... Haha.. tehr leh bawak kawan2 gi cuba lepas tu bagi tau fang sedap ke tak. =D