Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Vote for me !! =P


I miss my curly hair so much here.... =(


I'm moody with my current hairstyle now.....
I still can feel very hot even though I'm having very short hair right now.......
And, the main thing is...... It's caused me looks very dumb right now.......
Arghhh ~ Thanks to him to cut my hair till like this.... = =


I'm sure you all never see my curly hair before right?


Dang Dang ~
See ~

Hehe, this is my curly hair before.
Nice?? I love it so much....





~ Cool curly ~




Peace, yeah ~

Curly again........




Oh ya !!
I went to Sushi King Bonanza RM 2 on this Monday (12/04/2010).
We got captured some of the pictures from there.
I think all pictures got from pink's camera already,
but it is still having a lot of pictures in uncle's camera that I haven't get it from him.
700MB how to transfer? Haha...

The sushi is very yummy, and I ate a lot on that day. Full ~



Back to the topic,
now it is the turn for short hair.........T_T



Hmmm.....
I wish my hair can be curly as her.... =P

Pinky & me. ^_^





Lisa & me ^_^

Same short hair, I like her short hair than mine.





Uncle & me,

I wish my hair can grows longer as him now...
LOL !!





Haha !! Friends, which hairstyle of mine do you prefer?
Short hair? Long curly hair??

Let's share with me and vote for it !! Wuhoo ~


15 comments:

kRaZy said...

LoL..ur hair too short la >.< btw ur uncle's hair quite cool le~

Henry Lee said...

u so pretty... XD

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Krazy, Haha !!

I wanted to cry all the time when I'm looking to myself now. Looks very dumb and like a boy now, ishh...T_T

His hair always very cool in all the time.=P You will feel his hair's cool while looking and chatting with him, you can feel the storm is coming. Hahaha !!

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Henry, Haha !!

Are you kidding me?

I'm a ugly in fact. ^_^

杯面 :] Bui Minn said...

whoa

leng luii bor xP

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hi Cup Noodles, Thanks. But still I want to mention here, I'm a ugly !! Hahaha...

Kelvin Tan said...

Curly hair makes you look more mature. It's nice!

Fast grow back then come and meet me. XD

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha !!

Kelvin, if I looks more mature is a good thing meh? =P

I hope my hair can grows longer in a very short period now. T_T

I really don't want to disappoint you... *ugly* =(

info asik said...

nice blog........

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hi, info asik. Thanks. ^_^

Kelvin -KtheBlogger- Tan said...

You look prettier with long hair. Short hair too boyish already.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Kelvin,

too boyish = becomes more ugly T_T

恶搞无罪。杯面 said...

u ok de la..
better than me lorh==
哈哈哈
我帮你申请杯面奖励金xD

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

恶搞无罪。杯面,

Better than you? Haha, you looks cute in your picture from your blog. =D

申请成功可以每次吃到免费的杯面?哈哈
好啊!好啊!我爱吃杯面的咧!哈哈~

EeSoon said...

That's one of the Super Mario's character! HAhahaha~

I show to my sister and the 1st thing she say is "I want!!!!!"

hahaha~