Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Brunch of The Day ♥

I just back from Tesco Extra Shah Alam with my family....
Guess what I had bought back from there??

That's my favourite again !! Mamee Sllrrrp ♥


Hehe.... I just bought back Mamee Sllrrrp Kari Extra Pedas as I heard a lot of my friends also recommended me to try this because it is hot enough and it's also suitable for the spicy lover like me... ^__^



Before this, I saw this in Jusco Puchong while shopping with my friends.... =P

I found this....

Actually this is a booth for Mamee Sllrrrp Kari Extra Pedas.... =="
Oh gosh!! Sorry for my poor quick snap.... =(





And,
Today I went to Tesco Extra Shah Alam with my family...

I saw this again....
We bought this home, wuhoo ~ ♥





Okay !!

Time to be model now !!
Haha =P


Lastly,

this is my brunch of the day !!


Dang Dang !!


Fang with Mamee Sllrrrp Kari Extra Pedas ♥




^__*

No comments: