Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Water Moment with TX5 - (Sunway Lagoon, Mali Cove) - Part II



As I mentioned earlier in my previous post that I will continue my part II post for......

My Water Moment with TX5 - (Sunway Lagoon, Mali Cove) - Part I


For part II, here it is..... ^__^



To continue with the previous post.....


This is the team's score board.... =)





Last challenge of the puzzle game for the last 5 finalists..... >_<





After a long fight , finally here are the winners !! Congrats !! ^__^




The event was also provided a free photo print service for anyone who are participate in the contest...

So nice....

But I just managed to print out 3 photos only from the photo printer because we were rushing to go back home to meet our friend. =(




The model was busy taking picture for the participants.....




My photo with EeSoon.... Hehe....
Too bad I didn't know on how to scan it nicely... =(





And, special performance by Juztin Lau "LIVE",
who is Astro Talent Quest 2009 Winner. ^__^





Hehe, my sister likes him a lot.... =D




The pretty emcee with Juztin Lau... =)




The audience....=D




The Tx5 pretty modelss.... =D




Not to forget, Juztin Lau's little fans... =D





Hehe, I also got to take picture with him.... =D
Errrr.... *Shy* XD

The girl who stands at left side is Pooi San,
I'm not sure whether her name spell is correct or not. XP






Riki & Fang.... Hehe !!

Thanks to him who suddenly becomes my photographer... =P
So nice of him...

Haha !! By the way he did looks like Japanese ler...
Who's know he told us that he looks more like a siamese... ==





The free gift that I got from there.... =)
The goody Bag with tower inside and the water cap.... =P

Too bad I couldn't win a camera there, sigh ~
How good if I win the camera.... :(




Not to forget,
fang with the orange recycle bag.... =D




The cleaners were cleaning the water part.... =)




At the end,

our team did not win any gifts from there...
We saw the scorekeeper did not write the accurate score and he still argued with us that he is right !! Okay !! A good one.... An unfairly treats by them.... Herhhh !!

About the last station - Pose Station....
We were also not given enough time to complete our pose....
We did have lots of ideas....
But.... We did not got the chance to pose out.... Sad case ~


But, never mind lar.... =D
I did enjoyed for the moment....

Haha !! =D

Tell you what...
My mum found this in China Press and she showed me today.... =P

Haha !! I'm inside the photo, but just a tiny one...
Muahaha !! =P



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At night, my friends and I went to Kuala Selangor to see Fireflies at Kampung Bukit Belimbing.... =D


The Firefly Park in Kuala Selangor... =)




The ticket is so expensive.... =(




We couldn't eat the seafood at there because we were too late for the seafood restaurant...

All are closed already, at the end we just have our "dinner" at KFC Taman Sri Muda which near to my friend's house at around 12am... =O


^_*

8 comments:

EeSoon said...

I saw the news on Sin Chew Daily too!!
But I am not as lucky as you,
I am not in the photo post on the newspaper. :(
it does not matter anyway~ hahaha.

Did you get all these photos from Riki?

the Charioteer said...

nice experience wor...i duno how to swim but i can swim a little LOL very slow =P

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hi Ee Soon,

Haha, I saw you too in China Press, but just a tiny one.. =P

You were just standing beside me...

Yeah, most of the photos got from Riki, and some of it from me..
I captured it by myself, Haha XD

The underwater scanned photos is too big to send you, so I couldn't email you the photos here.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hi Mae-lynn Heuk,

Ya ya !! This is my first experience to attend such event like this.. Really nice !! =D

I also don't know how to swim but at least you can swim a little ler.... Slow is doesn't matter lar, as long as you know how to swim lor... Not like me... =(

EeSoon said...

I don't need you to sent me the photo. I want the printed photos!!!! I don't want photo in computer.

Please... I want the photos.
I want to put into my photo album.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Ee Soon,

I surely will give you the photos, and I thought you will need the scanned photos so I just wanna send it to you...

Kelvin Tan said...

ooh, so you went for that Sony TX5 event. LOL.

A lot of my friends went there but I went to another different Sony event. haha

The Sony Music event.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hi Kelvin,

Haha... If you went for the Sony TX5 event, then maybe we can meet up at there oh... =D