Yeah yeah ~
At last I have done for my very final project (Beijing Presentation Project) today at 3.00PM till 4.30PM. Now wanna prepare to do my internship in very soon. =}
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What should I blog about today?? Hmmm....
Let's talk on my birthday celebration in this year.
Hehe ~

My friends were celebrating my birthday a day earlier (13/10/2010) and they organized my birthday celebration at I Love You Shabu-Shabu Puchong. Thanks to all of them who were willing to come and to celebrate my birthday with me even thought they were busy on their works. =)
This is my first time that I went to I Love You Shabu-Shabu Restaurant which located beside the IOI mall Puchong. For me, I think it is more better than MiZi Shabu-Shabu Restaurant in Puchong that located just around the Giant Bandar Puchong.
Why I more prefer to I Love You Shabu-Shabu??
*This is not an advertisement, haha XD
Because I Love You Shabu-Shabu have the variety of food and it is more than MiZi Shabu-Shabu and I found it is tasty but just one thing I don't like the soup at I Love You Shabu-Shabu is plain-less. But I think I will go there again if I have the chance because the price is still affordable for me. =D
And....

This is Fang & friends ~~~~
Thanks to everyone, love you all =D
Not to forget, Kiam Cai as the photographer of the night. =P
This is just my birthday celebration for part II.
Part I and part III will be coming soon !! =D
^__*

20 comments:
We love you!!!!!!!
I love you!!!!!!!
Glad that you are happy that night~
^^
Soon, I love you too !! =D
Thanks for everything !! ^*^
nice birthday party ^ ^
Haha, yeah Magdalene~
I thought the same too =D
cakap till macam sedap jah... i pun nak pergi try makan lar someday... tapi nak cari kaki dulu... haHaha... XD
Haha Jothan ~
Jom !!
I also wanna go again... XD
Join me in =P
walao... join me?! i thought i'm the one that suppose to join u neh~... wakakaka... if wan join me... u have to be patient and wait lor... my fren mostly like to eat BBQ than eat like that lor...XD
Haha... =P
I see who can bring me to go again... T___T
*Drooling*
happy beloved.....I mean belated birthday. LOL
Haha beloved pulak... LOL ~
Thanks but where is my present??
*evil grins*
i think the most happy present u wish to receive now is... to bring u go eat again... and to pay for you... haHaha...
Oooh?? o.0
Jothan, is this my present from you?? XD
u must be very busy, so late then blog b'day :)
Hi --andy-- !! :D
Yeah, that's true ~
I was doing my final year and I was so busy for that.. :D
if only u will give face and appear when the time i invite you... haHaha...
Hahaha ~
Fuiyoo ~
Thanks Thanks !! =D
Happy birthday! hey how old are you now? sedap nya mana nie klaw birthday I,sya celebrate pon restoran nie.
huwaaa IP kena banned. dalam chatbox
Hi krizzyla !! =D
Haha, maybe you should guess how old am I now?? :P
Ooh, this restaurant is located in Puchong, just right beside the new wing IOI Mall Puchong. =D
Hi neyra shazeyra !! =D
It sounds weird, because I never banned any IP address in my shoutmix box. D:
Maybe you can try again, sorry for any inconvenience. =(
Post a Comment