Thursday, October 21, 2010

Seminar in Business ~ ♥


*Draft on 26/09/2010, 10.57PM.

Beware, this is draft post again, erkhemm... Hehehe !! =P


This is a Seminar named "Business Strategic for Young Entrepreneur to Penetrate International Market" that organized by our Seminar in Business's final semester students for our project. =)

It was held on 25/09/2010, at 10.00am.



This is the before view for the seminar.
Everyone were preparing and busying to do on their own responsibility. =D



Iqa, one of the AJK also was busy setting up the table for our VIPs.



Where am I? =P

I was doing as "dulang girl" for the seminar. =D

But before the seminar was began, I went out to take care of the counter to serve our guest since there's no one to take care of the counter and all of the counter girls were late. =)


The money that I was holding is my IFM (International Financial Management)'s project money, I was responsible as the class treasurer and the money is stolen too due to my bad incident.

Arghh !! Luckily I had already paid back 90% of the money to my course-mate. The project was cancelled because the time is not enough for the project trip. ={



Nostalgia ~

I miss my lovely bag, little black P ~ ♥
T__T



The seminar was began...

The guests in the seminar are mostly in sleepy face... Wahaha !!

I did not have the picture to show it out here but I have another of my picture to show on how sleepiness can happens when someone is listening to a bored seminar...


Jeng Jeng Jeng ~ XD

Can you spot which one is me ??! XD

I was listening to a bored talks at that time..

ZzZzzZzz ~



During Lunch time ~


Fang & friends in formal wear, smart yeah !! =D




And lastly,

the always last part that I will do to conclude my story with my blog style....


That's my photo !!!! XD

It's me !! fang in her dreamland... =D

*syok sendiri again*



Overall, the seminar is very successful and I was so happy to organize a seminar with all of my classmates and it's such a enjoyable and good experience for me. =D



4 comments:

the Charioteer said...

wow!! you had a speech? cool~ xD

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha, I was pretending to have a speech... XD

the Charioteer said...

oh i see haha~ xD

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

LOL ~

=P