Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My First Experience in Coffee Chemistry Cafe ♥


Last Sunday, I went to a cafe named Coffee Chemistry Cafe which located in Sunway Giza Mall (Next to Full House & above Movida) for a blogger gathering that invited by Henry Lee as well known as Da' CleverMunkey. Hehe =P

This is my first experience to meet those bloggers and I'm happy to know each one of them. Besides, I found out a good experience when our gathering was happening at the Coffee Chemistry Cafe. =)


Let me share out how's my experience was going over there.... :)


Before I was entering the cafe...

My first thought, it is full of mystery inside the door entrance.
Wondering how will it be inside of the cafe...
Hehe ~




This is a part of the cafe.
It captured my first sight when I was entering the cafe. :)




And, this is the overall view of the cafe.




This is the "paradise" where the food and drinks come from... :)




This is my order for my drink.

It is Earl Grey Tea.
Oh ~ I love this so much ♥




The Mocha section !!!

Different topping decoration from each one of them.
So cool and creative yeah... =D


#1



#2




#3




Next is my food order.

Chicken & Mushroom Pie !!
This one is superb nice as most of us also give the thumb up after tried it. =P




And another food order of mine...

Bacon & Onion Fritatta !!
Nice combination between the ingredient of the homemade sauce and Omelette + Bacon.

Both of my tasty food orders are recommended by the cafe owner.

Yummy Yummy ~

THUMB UP on the food!!




Other than my food and drink, I also got to try some of the tasty food from other blogger friend. =)

This is Chicken Marinated with Herbs.
The taste is good and it cooked with the homemade sauce with NO MSG.




This is Seafood Spicy Carbonara.
The seafood is very fresh and it is well-combined with the Carbonara. =D




This is the Nachos !!! =)
The golden color is very nice and attracting me to try it. =P




Now it's the soup !!!

This is the Pumpkin Soup.
The taste is superb and it's very delicious. =3




And, this is the Carrot & Potato soup.
I still could taste the carrot & potato bits when I tried the soup.

Nice ~ ♥





Lastly....

fang with the Josh's CD ~

*Free souvenir : Josh's CD & HTC pen.




And,

The group photo of all of us here !! =D



Overall, I like the taste of the food very much and how I wish to go there again. =}

The price is affordable especially for the student like me. Hehe... =D

The owner and the person who served me is very well and friendly.
They accepted all the feedback from all of us and I like their services very much !! =D


HUI IS EATING


*Special thanks to CleverMunkey's photography that providing me all of the nice and attractive photos here.

^_*


20 comments:

LuPorTi said...

Wow. I like that Mocha!

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Yeah LuPorTi, I like the Mocha too !! Especially its topping decoration. =D

LuPorTi said...

Yalo. I like the #1 and #3 ones, seems like hard to make it.

Nikel Khor said...

like one

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha LuPorTi, I like all of them especially the first one. So nice !! ^_^

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Nikel, same same !! Five !! =D

~~su manje~~~ said...

Su like coffee...
specially..
Pearl kacipfatimah....
Sedaptau lolly...cubalah rasa...
badan pun tak letih-letih..
Cerdas dan sihat...
tapi su tak amalkan ...
kerana panas tu...
boleh deman.....kalau hari-hari

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

~~su manje~~~,

Oh really?? Is it the pink packaging one?? Hehe, I will try it once I go to the shop even thought I'm not a coffee drinker. Tea still is the best for me !! =D

~~su manje~~~ said...

Thanks Visit me lolly...
if you have banner we can ex-change..
tak de masalah....

oh ya..jika minum teh banyak-banyak...nanti banyak angin la...

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

~~su manje~~~, it's great to see your visit again !! I don't have any banner, maybe will have one in future. Hehe.. =P

Yeah everything that we eat & drink should be equally and not to take too many or too less. =D

Casley said...

wow its fun to hang around with bloggers! ^^

techzarinfo said...

Beautiful hi ha.. this is sweeeeeeeeeeert

LuPorTi said...

Yalo! Casley is right, it's so fun to hang out with bloggers. I wish I would have more chances to hang out with bloggers.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Yeah Casley, I'm totally agreed with you !! It's really fun and enjoyable for me. =D

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha LuPorTi, yeah it is quite true of that. Then you should join more gathering so you got more chances to meet those bloggers. =D

Kenzo said...

I love the mocha!! Fang you should tag the price XD

VIVI said...

wow!
Mocha~!
damn cool!

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Opss Kenzo, you are right ~
I totally forgot about it. But you can view their Facebook page for more details. =)

Here is the link :)

http://www.facebook.com/coffeechemistrycafe

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Yeah VIVI, that's really nice and cool !! =D

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hi techzarinfo, thanks !! ;)