Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Face on StarSpecial !!!


*Click To Enlarge The Photo*



Ho Ho Ho ~

My face on the StarSpecial ~

Can you spot which one is me??? =P


My friend told me that our face were up on the Star paper about our Beijing Trip during lunch hour yesterday. =)

Woow ~ That was few months back ago... =)


Hmmm...

Just a normal sharing here..

Because my face never up on the newspaper before..

HUI FEELS PROUD

WAHAHA !! =P

I did blog about the purpose that I went to China before...
You can check it out there.. Just in case you don't know what am I crapping here... =P


And....


Not to forget....


This is......


Fang in Great Wall of China !!!!



Opsss.... LOL ~

Syok Sendiri again ~ =P

*Special thanks to someone's camera ~ ♥


6 comments:

LuPorTi said...

Cool! Appear on newspaper ya!
I spotted you! You are the one holding the flag at one side, right?

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Yeah you are right LuPorTi!!! That was my first time if I'm not mistaken... =D

--andy-- said...

u also famous now :)

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha.. Not as famous as you, uncle andy. Thanks !! =)

VIVI said...

I went there too! It is awesome! =D

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

VIVI,

yeah, that's really awesome !! 5!! =P