Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hi- Tea Buffet in Sunway Pyramid Hotel (Pyramid Tower Hotel) ♥


WoHoo ~

I went to Sunway Pyramid Hotel (Pyramid Tower Hotel) on Last Sunday (05/06/2011) with two of my colleagues due to my another colleague's son full moon celebration. ^-*

This is my first time to have my Hi-Tea buffet there and here are some of the photos capture. =)

HUI IS EATING


My first meal of the day !! Wahaha !! Yum Yum ~

* Broccoli soup + Sour Squid + Chicken Satay + Salad Sausage + Yong Tau Fu + Smoke Salmon + Rendang Chicken (Vegetarian) + Stir Fried Choy Sam (Veggie) + Gong Pou Chicken + Steam Chicken Slides + Steam Fish Block and I forgot what's the other food on my plate, LOL !! =P




We are looking around the environment while hunting some of the other food....


The mini Ice-Cream's corner, looks cute yeah but the Ice-Cream tasted so so only...={




The Variety Choice of the cake & the dessert... I like the Cheesecake more !! =)




The food engraving !! Nice !! =D




Some of the invited guests was captured from my table view here. =P





And, finally....


My picture of the day ~
Gosh, looks old and super mature !! LOL ~




Overall rating :

Service : 4/10

Food & Drink : 5/10

Environment : 6/10

Cleanliness : 3/10 (Cutlery)

Price : Unknow



*Many thanks to Chia's photography.


15 comments:

the Charioteer said...

nice post~ got photos and your picture lastly...i oways wanted to post with many pics too but i got not camera (even hp cam oso dun hv) so that's why la...> <

the Charioteer said...

got no*

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Opss?? Lastly?? Haha, I seldom update my dreamland because I was busy with my internship before, hehe !! =P

Haha yeah Magdalene, that's really troublesome for the person who want to blog with the pictures like us but don't have a camera.

So I always need to ask for my friend's help to capture it for me, some of them will laugh at me and they thought it is so silly and the childish way I acted.

SIGH ~

My phone did have the camera but it's very low quality capture. Hmmm... ={

Haha by the way thanks for your comment and supports, I'm highly appreciating here !! ^ - *

Koh Kian Fai said...

ada mata sepet :P

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Perempuan Mata Sepet, that's me !!
LOL ~ :P

Haha wooo Kian Fai, by the way it's very RARE comment from you huh... =P

Thanks and I'm highly appreciating it. =D

Casley said...

wow look nice!!! but what happened to their service? 4/10..

the Charioteer said...

lol cos i rmb u said u dun hv camera too in ur old post...so i guess it's very nice that this post got so many nice photos...with good quality somemore...so yeah good for you! xD btw i love your looks in the last pic!! sweet and mature~ <3

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Casley,

Haha, because the waiter didn't know what is sky juice means but this is not the important one, the important one is they will not come to bottom up my drink automatically until I call them up and kept raising my hand. LOL ~

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Magdalene,

Haha, yeah that's because I "forced" my friend to capture the photos for me. LOL ~

The photos were captured by my friend's 8.0 Mega Pixel hand phone, so the photo quality mostly will be good one unless her skill is bad. Haha.. =)

Huhh?? My eyes is small and it's smaller in the picture, wahaha !!
By the way thanks yeah ~

*Blush blush*

Casley said...

haha a waiter definitely needs to know the word since its a common word.. i would mind more for their attitude as in m'sia, the service charge is compulsory so they dun reli care about it and often show up with 'black face'..

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Yeah Casley you are right ~

Hmmm their attitude still considered okay for me as what I seen that day, at least they didn't show me the 'black face' when I called them for so many times to bottom up my drink. Haha... But one thing I dislike is I need to call them up like a crazy woman when I was kept waving my hand and they didn't realize what I did there. I really don't know are they pretend to be can't hear or can't see.

Haha !!

the Charioteer said...

haha~ small eyes also can look pretty d...^ ^

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha thanks Magdalene ~

*Touching*

Happy walker said...

nice food.. =D

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Mr Lonely,

Yeah hehe, nice try for me. =D