Thanks to Nuffnang again, I was been given the chance to attend the Blogger Sports Carnival @ CityGolf. This time, CityGolf in association with La Bodega were here to provide us the opportunity with the Blogger Sports Carnival! :D
If you've ever been curious about picking up golf but felt lost at sea and didn’t know where to start just like me, I think here should be the place to come enjoy yourself and give it a try. =D
What is City Golf about??
City Golf is Malaysia’s premier indoor golf venue located at Bangsar Shopping Centre in Kuala Lumpur. With four latest specification Full Swing Golf simulators, a state-of-the-art teaching academy and a fully stocked bar and La Bodega restaurant, you don’t have to worry if it’s day or night, or if it’s pouring outside!
Details of the Bloggers Sports Carnival are as below:
Date: 2 July 2011 (Saturday)
Time: 4 pm – 7 pm
Venue: CityGolf, Bangsar Shopping Centre
During the Blogger Sport Carnival, I got the chance to try my hand at not only golf (Nearest the Pin & Longest Drive) but also American pool and dartboards too !!
Let's watch some of my photos during that day...
The moment with City Golf ~~
GOAL !!!! =="
Other than that, I was also participating for the dartboards contest, what I can said is I'm terrible with the sport game especially when I join in to play the pool game and the dartboards, it was so hard to aim the ball LOL !!
By the way the winner for the test drive for a BMW over the weekend was behind of me !!! =X

Besides that, I also get to savour some yummy dishes from the La Bodega restaurant conveniently attached to CityGolf as well :)
Yum Yum ~
Weeee~
Woohoo ~
One of the handsome Golf Coach, Hector ~
Last but not least, bloggers attending the carnival also stand the chance to win any of the following:
- 2 hour golf voucher for our golf simulators worth RM280
- 1 hour golf lesson with our Pro worth RM170
- Meal vouchers from La Bodega/Press Room
- Test drive for a BMW over the weekend (w00t!)
- 1 hour golf lesson with our Pro worth RM170
- Meal vouchers from La Bodega/Press Room
- Test drive for a BMW over the weekend (w00t!)
I didn't win any prizes but I had a great time with my friends and I was absolutely enjoy the moment with you all during that day.. =)





6 comments:
Nice one
wa long long time ago! u dam busy is it? :P
btw, nice 1 hehe
Thanks Nikel !!
Kian Fai,
Yeah ~ That was long long time ago, LOL ~ I'm very busy recently after I found my permanent job.. ={
By the way thanks oh !! =D
wonderful experience
Somoon Gomp,
Haha yeah, by the way thanks for visiting and nice to meet you yeah !! =D
Post a Comment