I was traveled by public transport all the way to Mid Valley after I finished my work. LOL ~ This time kinda special for me because I was traveled alone by public transport to the Premiere Screening location, before this I was always sit my friend's car to go for the Premiere Screening. Hehe... =P
Thanks to Nuffnang again for the movie passes, love you love you love you ~~~
Me, She, Her and Him. =)
Kinda spoiled on the photo quality... =="


Mr. Bean Reborn ~~ =P

Release Date: 15 September 2011
Language: English
Subtitle: Info Not Available
Genre: Comedy spy-thriller
Running Time: 1 Hour 43 Minutes
Director: Oliver Parker
Cast: Rowan Atkinson, Gillian Anderson, Rosamund Pike, Dominic West, Pierce Brosnan, Daniel Kaluuya
Language: English
Subtitle: Info Not Available
Genre: Comedy spy-thriller
Running Time: 1 Hour 43 Minutes
Director: Oliver Parker
Cast: Rowan Atkinson, Gillian Anderson, Rosamund Pike, Dominic West, Pierce Brosnan, Daniel Kaluuya
Writer: Harnish McColl, William Davies
Produced by: Tim Bevan, Eric Fellner , Chris Clark
Executive Producers: Debra Hayward, Liza Chasin
Synopsis: Rowan Atkinson returns to the role of the accidental secret agent who doesn’t know fear or danger in the comedy spy-thriller Johnny English Reborn. In his latest adventure, the most unlikely intelligence officer in Her Majesty’s Secret Service must stop a group of international assassins before they eliminate a world leader and cause global chaos.
In the years since MI7’s top spy vanished off the grid, he has been honing his unique skills in a remote region of Asia . But when his agency superiors learn of an attempt against the Chinese premier’s life, they must hunt down the highly unorthodox agent. Now that the world needs him once again, Johnny English is back in action.
With one shot at redemption, he must employ the latest in hi-tech gadgets to unravel a web of conspiracy that runs throughout the KGB, CIA and even MI-7. With mere days until a heads of state conference, one man must use every trick in his playbook to protect us all. For Johnny English, disaster may be an option, but failure never is.
(Source: United International Pictures & Universal)
Overall Rating : 7/10
Honestly, I more prefer Mr. Bean's Characteristic rather than Johnny English Reborn. For me, I think Mr. Bean is more funniest than Johnny English. Although the special part in this movie is Mr. Bean Johnny English can speak in the movie, but I felt it is not as funny as he is just using his body language in Mr. Bean without speaking anything. However, I still like to watch this movie, it doesn't bored at all and I was laughing at sometimes. However, I still willing to support Rowan Atkinson's movie in the future.
Go Go English !! =D
14 comments:
I went to the cinema and planned to watch it yesterday. But the seats are full. :(
Yeah, this movie kinda famous with Rowan Atkinson, MR. BEAN !! =D
Yalo yalo! Mr. Bean! My idol as well. Hehe.
Yeah HIGH 5 !! Me too !!
Mr.Bean accompanied me since I'm a child, LOL !! =D
High 5!
Recalling back my past. I always rushing back from tuition just to watch Mr. Bean. Hehe.
Ohhh at night time right?? If I'm not mistaken, it started at 9pm and it took just half an hour only. =(
Haha. You still remember it ya. Haha. It's around that time. Haha. Yalo, half hour only. Too little already.
Haha this shown that our childhood with Mr. Bean is the same but in different location, LOL !! Yeah !! =P
Haha. Yalo yalo.
Hehe.. =)
i think it was just ok.. 6/10 :)
Haha Ken, yeah same here. Because it's Rowan Atkinson's movie, so I gave one extra mark of the total movie rating mark here. =P
haha so kesian go there by yourself XD
wish i watched this though haha
Strange Young Man,
Haha go watch go watch !!
Herhh laugh me yeah ~ Blekk !!
Post a Comment