Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Choco Souvenirs ~ ♥


As I mentioned in my previous post that I went to KLIA to see my friend, Kit Weng off to Japan...

And now he is back from Japan on last Sunday (15/08/2010)..... =D


Too bad he didn't brought back what I had asked him to buy from Japan...

=(

But never mind lar, he already tried his best to search it for me....
So helpful of him... =)


Here are the souvenirs that he brought back for me !!
Thanks gor gor !! =D





The white chocolate from Japan.... =)


Before.....





After.....





It really looks like the tofu.... :P





The candy bag.... =D





Not to forget, the Sumou key chain from Japan....
Thanks ~ ♥




This also comes from a same box which I puts all my lovely choco inside together....


By the way, it is toblerone from Filter Teoh that she brought it from Langkawi....

Thanks filter, wahaha !! XD

Ermm.... Bad Shoot....
I need someone pro to teach me..... =(




After opened, it looks like this..... =P





Fang with Toblerone.... =D

Hehe, syok sendiri again.... =P





Lastly,


This is not a souvenir, but a special one in my heart.... ♥

Until now I also haven't finish it because it is just too special in my heart although it is just a simple Rocky....

*Sweet Smile*




Good night everyone here as I planned to sleep early tonight !!

^_*

12 comments:

Henry Lee said...

oh yummy yummy! i like the last one! :D its nice!

rock music fans said...

hi friend, How do you do? Hmm, yummy..
I'm following you now on google friend connect. Let's connect each other. You can visit my blog - Rock Music Fans

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha, Henry !!

Glad that you like it !! =D

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hi rock music fans,

I'm doing fine here. Thanks for visiting and following my blog, really hope to see your visit again soon.

Have a nice day !! =D

Aeris said...

I know you don't like candy. Well i don't mind if you throw the candy to me. :P

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha !! Aeris, that's really rare to see you will comment here... Haha XD

You are just too late !!

I already finish all the candy and the chocolate with my family. I still will eat it if my friend give it to me even I don't really like choco & candy.

Next time please bring me alcohol from Langkawi, I don't want choco anymore !! Wahaha XD

Haha, by the way thanks for your Toblerone !! ^_^

Aeris said...

Your candy attracted me to leave a comment.. Aik... so bad~ I want candy~~~~
No more next time from Langkawi. I'll won't purposely go Langkawi anymore~ XD

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha, maybe you can have your tic tac candy as you mentioned in my twitter?? =)

Why?? Langkawi not nice for you?? :)

Aeris said...

I already finished the tic tac. Now having asam.. :)
Langkawi has nothing nice to play.. Better go Penang find nice food to eat ..

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha...

Wondering how tic tac looks like...

I have interest on Langkawi for just the alcoholic drinks only... =P

I have bad impression for Penang nowadays because their food is not as yummy as before, somemore it's expensive and the hawkers at there are giving me a very very worst service when I went there last time!!!

They were disappointed me so much here !! =X

alloi said...

nice Blog you got there ;)

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hi alloi, thanks !! =D