Monday, September 27, 2010

Elise's Birthday in Surprise !!




Just a short sharing moment as my happy memory here...


We managed to get some surprise to our birthday girl,

Elise who I always called her as Foong.


For what I remembered at that night,

when the time reached sharp at 12.00am on 27/09/2010,

we were waiting outside from her room, the light is off as we planned.


Lisa was knocked her door to ask the birthday girl to come out from her room...


Before this,

small cute was asked the birthday girl to go inside their room to have some sweet talk to convenient us to prepare the birthday surprise for her at outside her room..

Hehe..


Elise was opened the door and out from the room after she noticed Lisa was knocking the door,

here we sang the birthday song to her....

Mica was holding the cup cake as we were pretending there's no cake for her at first...


If I'm not mistaken,

Ping was holding the Pandan Jelly Layer birthday cake to surprise her after Elise was blew the candle on the cup cake.. :)

The rest of us were holding the party fire cracker to play on it when the birthday girl was out from her room... :)


Anyway,

Foong,

I wish you will loves the surprise that we sincerely prepared for you... :)



Once again,

Happy Birthday to our sweet and lovely birthday girl !!

And,

I hope you are always be happy and stay pretty in all the time. :)



No comments: