On last Saturday (11/09/2010), my aunt and her grandson was coming over to my house to stay for few days for their Raya holiday as their vacation...
My house is very happening now because of them especially my aunt's grandson is always making such noise in my house... But I love it ~
^__^
I don't know what should I call my aunt's grandson in English here but I know he needed to call me as his 姑姑 in mandarin.... Erm.... I know it sounds weird since I'm still young for that... =P
Erkhemm... Okay, back to the topic here.... =P
Yesterday evening (13/09/2010), my aunt's grandson was playing the clothes pegs since my house will not have any toys for him to play..... Because my house don't have any children and of course my family and I will not play the toys. Erm... It sounds pity for him... Hehe ~
I found this with coincidentally... and I captured it ~
And, this is the creation from my aunt's grandson.... =D
*That time he still argued with me that it was a cat instead of the motor bike, at last he accepted my point of view.. ==""
I know I'm not supposed to do this on him, but... but it really looks like a mini motor bike ???!! I don't think I should lie him here... Haha... XD
Dang Dang ~~~
This is the little motor bike that created by my aunt's grandson with just using the clothes pegs.
Nice right?? It's so interesting and so cute....
Hmmm....
Wondering that my son in future will know how to do this or not....
I'm sure it's must be very interesting. ^__^
Oppssss......
The motor bike falls down already...
Cool right?? =D
That's all my short story with the mini motor bike here.... =P
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hmm....
I'm wondering about my future...
I still keep finding for my internship here...
But no one reply me back...
What should I do now?? Should I stick back to my Subang plan?? Or change to other plan??
Oh No ~ Life oh Life ~
Where should I belong to...... =(
12 comments:
Hey, you are quite creative!
Haha ~~~ Thanks !! =D
But that's not me, it's my aunt's grandson =P
cute nia XD
I also want to make one mini bike d XD
Haha... I also thinking the same too.. =D
Go Go ~ Haha, it's very easy to make only =D
Have fun !! :P
that bike is so cooooooool!!!
Cool right?? Haha... There's still have lots of pattern there such as robot, soldier, animal and so on... But I found this mini motor bike is the coolest !! =D
Did you take photo of the robots, animals and soldiers then?
Nope, because it doesn't really looks alike with the actual object if compared... Haha !! But my aunt's grandson was kept showing and explaining what is it after he made it =D
How old is he?
Haha, he is just a kinder-garden boy.
He is currently 6 years old. =D
The kids nowadays is very creative if compared to my time. =D
Haha. He is potential to be designer. Hehe.
Haha, maybe he will becomes a famous designer in his future.. Haha who's know?? =P
Post a Comment